Biden, A Good American President, Pilfers Classified Docs

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Somethings definitely not working correctly if people keep walking off the job with government property. 

A stapler or monitor might be government property. Not the same as secret/top secret/SCI documents. Let’s not minimize what’s taking place. 

• Like (+1) 1

For a solution, my simple brain thinks,… Prior to a change in Presidential administrations, the National Archives should send letter to President/ VP with copy sent to relevant committee(s) in Congress notifying them of the missing documents that must be returned. Shed daylight on the issue to coerce the administration to find/return the docs or they know they will be investigated. There needs to be a check on executive privilege.

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

Republicans, FBI and the media should investigate the crap out of this story as with Trump’s classified document possession scandal. Clearly the government has systemic issues with controlling the distribution and recovery of classified documents. That problem should be fixed. Maybe that is an issue Ds and Rs can work together on fixing. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Somethings definitely not working correctly if people keep walking off the job with government property. 

Seems like just yesterday it was a personal accountability issue, all on the individual,  but now, suddenly, almost as if by magic, systemic inequity in the administrative arm of the federal government is compelling former VPs to possess top secret files illegally for 5-7 years.   

Shocking turn of events, really.  

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Seems like just yesterday it was a personal accountability issue, all on the individual,  but now, suddenly, almost as if by magic, systemic inequity in the administrative arm of the federal government is compelling former VPs to possess top secret files illegally for 5-7 years.   

Shocking turn of events, really.  

It’s still the same thing.

People shouldn’t be able to walk away with government property, especially sensitive documents. Those that do so intentionally or refuse to return them when they find them should be investigated. 

It’s really not that hard. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, ChiGoose said:

People shouldn’t be able to walk away with government property, especially sensitive documents. Those that do so intentionally or refuse to return them when they find them should be investigated. 

I suggested early on that that Trump’s actions, and possession of classified material was best judged in context with what other presidents have done.  I suggested the same thing yesterday after it was revealed Biden broke the law nearly 7 years ago. I laughed today when I heard about Joe’s attorneys screwing him a second time, partly because I was right, partly because it’s par for the Joe Biden course, and partly in anticipation of the spin cycle I would see here.  I have not been disappointed. 

Investigate thoroughly most high ranking politicians past/present, you’ll find this stuff.  Kick some doors down and seize control of the property, you’ll find even more.  It’s human nature.  

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Yes, Biden is guilty of having government documents he shouldn’t have. 

However, simple possession is rarely prosecuted if people cooperate with law enforcement since their main goal is to get the property back, so they want to encourage cooperation. 

At this point, that’s the difference between the situations: when Biden’s team found the documents, they immediately notified authorities and turned them over while Trump obstructed law enforcement. 

Biden’s case is being managed by a Trump-appointed US Attorney so we’ll see if more evidence comes out about how he handled this. If it was simply packing up a bunch of stuff and not realizing he had the docs, there won’t be a punishment. If it was something more nefarious, he could be in legal jeopardy. 

The documents were moved twice.  If they truly took them mistakenly (doubtful at best) that means they knew about them at least the first time they were moved.  They should have been returned then.  That's a lack of cooperation.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

For a solution, my simple brain thinks,… Prior to a change in Presidential administrations, the National Archives should send letter to President/ VP with copy sent to relevant committee(s) in Congress notifying them of the missing documents that must be returned. Shed daylight on the issue to coerce the administration to find/return the docs or they know they will be investigated. There needs to be a check on executive privilege.

I’m thinking “Don’t deliberately remove top secret documents and treat them like the menu of the local Chinese take out place” would do it. 

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

The documents were moved twice.  If they truly took them mistakenly (doubtful at best) that means they knew about them at least the first time they were moved.  They should have been returned then.  That's a lack of cooperation.

Could be. Or they could have been in a box.

If they discovered them during the previous move and did nothing, they should be indicted. 

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Could be. Or they could have been in a box.

If they discovered them during the previous move and did nothing, they should be indicted. 

I think we can agree that the documents weren't mistakenly taken (same goes for Trump's).  Do you think that "we didn't know the classified documents were in the box we moved" is an honest answer?  Do you think it's an acceptable answer?

As for indicting, I'm not saying to go that far. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think we can agree that the documents weren't mistakenly taken (same goes for Trump's).  Do you think that "we didn't know the classified documents were in the box we moved" is an honest answer?  Do you think it's an acceptable answer?

As for indicting, I'm not saying to go that far. 

I’m saying there’s a lot we still don’t know. 

If they knew they had the documents all along, why turn them over now? They could have just kept them and nobody would have known. 

Instead of wanton speculation, I’d rather there just be an investigation that gets to the bottom of it.

If they truly didn’t know and turned them over once they found them, then they should get nothing more than a stern talking to. If they did know and tried to cover it up all this time, there should be more dire consequences. 

In any event, we definitely need better controls around sensitive documents. 

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

2024 democrat party plan is starting.

Pay attention to Hillary Clintons moves lately. its like she is lining up to something. 

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Honestly their is almost no need to be printing these things out anymore.

Major industries use electronic controls on their IP and seem to do a much better job controlling it, than the state

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m saying there’s a lot we still don’t know. 

If they knew they had the documents all along, why turn them over now? They could have just kept them and nobody would have known. 

Instead of wanton speculation, I’d rather there just be an investigation that gets to the bottom of it.

If they truly didn’t know and turned them over once they found them, then they should get nothing more than a stern talking to. If they did know and tried to cover it up all this time, there should be more dire consequences. 

In any event, we definitely need better controls around sensitive documents. 

We know and don't have to speculate that the classified documents were intentionally taken by Biden and possessed for many years.  That right there is a crime, period, as he didn't have the authority to declassify anything (and if one wants to say that Obama could have, then the same applies to Trump).  Saying "he might not have known they were there" is improper handling of classified information and also a crime.  It has little to do with "cooperation" but I know why you're fixated on that particular point. 

The issue is more about what was being done with the documents and as I've been saying, if Hilly got off because they couldn't prove intent, the same applies to Trump and even Biden.  So the Dems have a choice to make: cease and desist with Trump (give him a "stern talking to") or face Biden being impeached.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why the mystery about the second location? My bet it was either Joe’s house or vacation home. Maybe even the crack addicts place. Have to keep it a mystery as long as possible. Might constitute what they call a “bad look”. 

You would think that the raid(s) would have already happened...

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Why the mystery about the second location? My bet it was either Joe’s house or vacation home. Maybe even the crack addicts place. Have to keep it a mystery as long as possible. Might constitute what they call a “bad look”. 

better than the spy ridden den of Mar a Lago 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

You would think that the raid(s) would have already happened...

Why? He fully cooperated and returned them seven years later. He also publicly claimed that he didn't know they were there, so why the out on a limb suspicion that there might be more that he is unaware of?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

You might be right. With the lack of transparency I guess we’ll never know for sure. https://nypost.com/2022/01/18/psaki-defends-non-release-of-biden-delaware-visitor-logs/

That’s different!!

You are quoting the American media! 

@B-Man Look at that, the American media B man, you need to have a talk with this guy 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Like I said, better than the spy ridden Mar a Lago 

How would you know its better?  Do you have intimate knowledge of the household, visitors, and security systems?  Sounds like you've exited the denial stage and entered "damage control" mode here.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are quoting the American media! 

@B-Man Look at that, the American media B man, you need to have a talk with this guy 

This post is so feeble that it should be named and used for comparison purposes in the future. 

“hey, did you see the latest idiotic post from Billstime?” “Yeah, he Tiberius’d the hell out of that one”. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

This post is so feeble that it should be named and used for comparison purposes in the future. 

“hey, did you see the latest idiotic post from Billstime?” “Yeah, he Tiberius’d the hell out of that one”. 

The classified documents in his garage next to his corvette is going to bring rise to a flood of cognitive dissonance fueled hand waving from PPP leftists. Should be wildly entertaining. 

michael jackson mj GIF

• Like (+1) 2

Don’t buy Biden’s ‘surprise’ —
classified documents were moved at least twice

New York Post, by Jonathan Turley

With the reported discovery of a second batch of highly classified documents connected to President Biden, the decisions of Attorney General Merrick Garland are fast moving from the inexplicable to incomprehensible. Garland was presumably briefed that classified documents were discovered in Joe Biden’s old office on Nov. 2. He also presumably knew about the Biden documents when he appointed a special counsel to investigate the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago 16 days later. At the time of the appointment of Jack Smith, some of us noted the inexplicable refusal of Garland to appoint a special counsel to look into alleged Biden influence peddling and other crimes.

turley-biden-406.jpg?quality=75&strip=al

https://nypost.com/2023/01/11/dont-buy-bidens-surprise-classified-documents-were-moved-at-least-twice/

• Like (+1) 1

Still the most likely explanation for what we're witnessing.  I mean it was obvious to most that Biden would be exited before his first term was up. But there's simply no way in hell he was ever going to be allowed to run for a second term.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Still the most likely explanation for what we're witnessing.  I mean it was obvious to most that Biden would be exited before his first term was up. But there's simply no way in hell he was ever going to be allowed to run for a second term.

Yup.  They hid the news of the documents for 2 months but after he decides he's running for President again...

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I just did a quick google search for "Biden classified Document updates"  MSM is reporting on it. but the narrative is important. almost all of them are reporting on it, but then comparing it to trump, and implying trumps were worse due to timing or amount.  

but it is telling that his handlers are not covering for him.

No way would they have allowed him to take that question on an open mike just a few months ago. 

Jill or someone dressed in a bunny outfit would be there to protect him from speaking.

But its epic seeing Biden repeat that his Corvette is in that locked Garage.. like thats some kind of valid argument.

Where are the keys to said garage. who else has access to where those keys are?

what does he have, a bolt lock on the door from the garage to the house?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I just did a quick google search for "Biden classified Document updates"  MSM is reporting on it. but the narrative is important. almost all of them are reporting on it, but then comparing it to trump, and implying trumps were worse due to timing or amount.  

but it is telling that his handlers are not covering for him.

No way would they have allowed him to take that question on an open mike just a few months ago. 

Jill or someone dressed in a bunny outfit would be there to protect him from speaking.

But its epic seeing Biden repeat that his Corvette is in that locked Garage.. like thats some kind of valid argument.

Where are the keys to said garage. who else has access to where those keys are?

what does he have, a bolt lock on the door from the garage to the house?

The only real question is "why does he have them"?  He can't take classified documents.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The only real question is "why does he have them"?  He can't take classified documents.

That seems to be what they are trying to avoid with the "Trumps were more and longer" narrative.

***** all kinda strange. 

Might wake up one day to find out he was impeached and that Ukrainian short dude is our new pres or something.