We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Tua shouldn’t play.  He should take this off-season to get himself right, work on protection technique and look into different helmets.  

That said .. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t play given we are now in the playoffs. 

He has 3 concussions this season.  There’s that number 3 again…

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They don’t really imo…their defense is whack and we can get after their oline.  We don’t have talented dbs right now but tua is a one read guy and it isn’t too difficult to disguise coverages on him.  Not saying Miami can’t win the game, but NE is a tougher matchup imo.  They were mauling us up front today.  Steelers wouldn’t have been a walk in the park either.  They’ve got good receivers and a tough front 7

If we don't have talented DB's, that will be exploited against KC or Cin. 

I think we will beat Miami. Somehow someway. 

But all of the pressure is on the Bills in this game. Miami is playing with house money.

9 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

And yet they're 13-3, with the 3 losses being by 8 total points. 

I've never seen so much negativity about a 13-3 team in my life. 

People are acting like we are the 13-3 Bears under Dick Jauron. It's really bizarre. Almost like people are living in another universe or something.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

This defense should have Benford back.  Elam got picked on like nobody's business today.  I expect the secondary to be better.  It's the playoffs.  Lose and you're out.  I think the Bills D will be ready.

Is kinda all about offense.  Defense you either get a sack or the offense messes up.  Defense is an afterthought in the nfl these days 

1 minute ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

If we don't have talented DB's, that will be exploited against KC or Cin. 

I think we will beat Miami. Somehow someway. 

But all of the pressure is on the Bills in this game. Miami is playing with house money.

Somehow Someway?

How about because we are a significantly better team than they are?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, jkeerie said:

This defense should have Benford back.  Elam got picked on like nobody's business today.  I expect the secondary to be better.  It's the playoffs.  Lose and you're out.  I think the Bills D will be ready.

EVERY #2 CB is going to get picked on a lot. Means NOTHING. Elam gave up on one play and on another play, it was a really good throw and catch.

I AM NOT beating up Elam this game. Kids a rookie. going to take time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.