Go Raiders ... Beat the Chiefs by "3"

wjag

13 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

The NFL makes little sense sometimes. 

Raiders play the top defense in the league in the 49ers and hold their own.

Raiders play the 23rd ranked defense and get blown up.

Mike Davis commented he's ashamed of the fans for letting opposing fans take over the stadium.  He should be ashamed of that sorry excuse for a team.

Edited by jkeerie

10 hours ago, jkeerie said:

Al Davis commented he's ashamed of the fans for letting opposing fans take over the stadium.  He should be ashamed of that sorry excuse for a team.

Al spoke to us from the great beyond?

At any rate, it’s their fault for moving and Oakland’s fault for letting them leave…again. 

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This play didn’t even count. It’s like showing a highlight of a dunk in basketball where the player hits the rim.  

no kidding.  I love how the video cuts off before you can even see what happened. 

3 hours ago, BRH said:

Al spoke to us from the great beyond?

At any rate, it’s their fault for moving and Oakland’s fault for letting them leave…again. 

no kidding.  I love how the video cuts off before you can even see what happened. 

Oops!  I meant Mike Davis.  Al is probably rolling over in his grave!

3 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

A “Run for the Bus” game for the Raiders. Thanks a lot.

There was no bus, it was a home game.  They used their remote starters on their cars the second they kicked off. 

13 hours ago, jkeerie said:

Mike Davis commented he's ashamed of the fans for letting opposing fans take over the stadium.  He should be ashamed of that sorry excuse for a team.

When you move a team to a city that never had a team before, how can you seriously expect to have built a loyal fan base after 3 years?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

It shouldn't have happened.   It was stupid as hell and looked like something a little league coach would have dreamed up.

It was smart as hell. Made it much harder for the D to quickly diagnose how they were lined up. Extremely smart.

It was a TD, though it was called back.

It left basically the whole Chiefs OL standing in front of Toney. The LB who was playing contain kept that responsibility, stayed in place and almost made the play, but the blocker who just kept him from wrapping Toney up had nobody else to worry about. After that it was like 6 on 3. When I stopped the video looking at the right side of the field as Mahomes throws it back, there are three Chiefs to the right of the right hashmark and seven Raiders. And the play is going back to the right side. 

Smart as hell.

The Raiders were lucky a phantom holding penalty got called.

28 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

There was no bus, it was a home game.  They used their remote starters on their cars the second they kicked off. 

When you move a team to a city that never had a team before, how can you seriously expect to have built a loyal fan base after 3 years?  

Looked to me like they were trying but just simply not even close to good enough.

You have an excellent point about the fan base. Very true.

8 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

It was smart as hell. Made it much harder for the D to quickly diagnose how they were lined up. Extremely smart.

It left basically the whole Chiefs OL standing in front of Toney. The LB who was playing contain kept that responsibility, stayed in place and almost made the play, but the blocker who just kept him from wrapping Toney up had nobody else to worry about. After that it was like 6 on 3. When I stopped the video looking at the right side of the field as Mahomes throws it back, there are three Chiefs to the right of the right hashmark and seven Raiders. And the play is going back to the right side. 

Smart as hell.

Looked to me like they were trying but just simply not even close to good enough.

That play was dumb..the Raiders defender missed the tackle for a 5 yard loss…..what were you watching?

37 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Especially with the product they're putting on the field!

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Smart as hell.

Thats all well and good.  You're the KC Chiefs playing the Las Vegas Raiders, they needed no help or trickery to score points.

It was stupid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.