Josh McDaniels doesn’t rule out benching Derek Carr

BuffaloBills1998

McDaniels has been dispatched by Belichick to sabotage two teams in the AFCW.  Mission accomplished, sir, now may I come back to NE and rescue the offense from Patricia?

So OK, I'm not a fan of either of McDaniels's victims, but I sure hope we can convince Kansas City to dump Reid and replace him with McDaniels sometime soon.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Why do u wanna see a good QB go to the Dolphins there our competition? 

I would be delighted to see a merely good QB with the Dolphins.  Having a merely good QB is a ticket to 9-8 and a mighty struggle to get into the playoffs.  Having a bad QB is a ticket to 4-13 or worse (better?) which looks pretty rosy at draft time.  There are four excellent QBs in the AFC, we all know who they are, and only those four teams have a legitimate chance at the SB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

Yup because they play in NJ not NY. Don’t tell him though he’s on a roll. 

They also live in NJ.  I got to know a former NJ Giant this fall, and he said ALL the players live in NJ.  He said NYC is far too expensive for all but the highest paid players, and it's a hassle to get out of NYC and get to East Rutherford for practice and games.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Welp, McDaniels will be joining Patricia and Judge soon enough back home. 

I can’t believe how these former pats assistants all have failed spectacularly. I don’t think Bellichick has a single successful assistant from his coaching tree (I don’t count Vrabel, who never coached under him). 

Because their success was 99% from cheating. 

9 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

The problem for them is that they are presently in line to draft 9th and all 8 of the teams ahead of them are potential Quarterback teams (Arizona probably not but not impossible). Most people think there are 3, at a push 4, potential round 1 Quarterbacks in this class. To get one they almost certainly need to lose out and even then might need to swing a trade up. The Cardinals or the Bears might be willing to take a bounty of picks to slide back and start patching up some of their roster holes.

I see the Raiders screwed in trying to get one of the top 3 QBs.

Texans and Seahawks will get the first 2.  The Seahawks (with Denver's pick) can out trade anyone wanting to get to the Bears pick.

So, the way I see it, ALL the other QB needy teams will be fighting for the 3rd ranked guy.

With the Colts and Falcons ahead of Raiders, I don't see LV getting #3.

If the Bears are smart (and not too greedy) they could trade down twice and still end up with the 2nd best non-QB player in the draft!

Once with Seattle so the Seahawks lock QB2, and then with the Colts or Falcons (whoever is slotted after the Cardinals).

• Agree 2

On 12/28/2022 at 9:45 AM, SoCal Deek said:

So we’re saying that Adams left Green Bay this year to go play with Carr, his college teammate, and now Carr is leaving Vegas to go to New York. There’s a reality TV show waiting to be made here. 

Adams left b.c of money them being college teammates was a coincidence. 

2 minutes ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

He’s definitely a good QB not great or elite but good yes. Looks like he didn’t fit McDaniels system very well he had a off year but that doesn’t mean he’s not good

He has never been that good

• Disagree 1

21 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Adams left b.c of money them being college teammates was a coincidence. 

He has never been that good

I mean, maybe he’s lying but he just flat out said he went to the Raiders because of Carr. 

“"Obviously, I don't think anybody was excited about it in here," Adams said, via Levi Edwards of the Raiders. "Him being one of my really good friends and the reason why I came here in the first place. I mean, I wouldn't be here right now if he wasn't here. I think everybody knows how I feel about him. With that said, this is the process of how things go, and I'm not gonna sit here and go on and on, but obviously I support my guy, and we gotta finish the season out the best way we can possible with all things considered at this point."”

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.