Josh McDaniels doesn’t rule out benching Derek Carr

BuffaloBills1998

5 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I already pointed out where you were wrong. You said he didn’t join the Raiders to be on a team with Carr. He said he did, with his own mouth. 

You and I both know a contracted player can’t just leave a team because he’s unhappy. So your logic about my logic is flawed. 

There’s zero benefit for Adams to say he went there to work with Carr after he’s been sat, and is almost assuredly cut in the off-season other than letting the team know he’s unhappy with the choice. 

Just freakin’ admit you were wrong. All it will do is build a strong trust and bond for us going forward. Don’t you want that for us?! 

Actually he joined the raiders because Rodgers told him that he might retire after this season or next season. Obviously Adams didn’t like what he was seeing from Love otherwise he probably would’ve stayed. Especially since GB was offering more guaranteed money than LV

• Disagree 1

13 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Actually he joined the raiders because Rodgers told him that he might retire after this season or next season. Obviously Adams didn’t like what he was seeing from Love otherwise he probably would’ve stayed. Especially since GB was offering more guaranteed money than LV

That’s not what Adam’s said. I think I’ll take his word over a random Bills fan on a Buffalo Bills message board. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

That’s not what Adam’s said. I think I’ll take his word over a random Bills fan on a Buffalo Bills message board. 

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/raiders-wr-davante-adams-aaron-rodgers-looming-retirement-factored-into-exit-fro Do your research before posting

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/davante-adams-says-38-year-old-aaron-rodgers-looming-retirement-is-partly-the-reason-he-left-green-bay/amp/ Here’s another one

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.