Bucs @ Cardinals

T&C

8 minutes ago, Airseven said:

The story is more interesting when the best player ever remains apart of it. Nobody wants to see the Panthers in a playoff game.

The Panthers just kicked the ***** out of the Lions team everyone has been gushing over. Sam Darnold can implode at any time but damn their run game is good and I think there is no question they are the more fun, scrappier team. I’m rooting for them.

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

The Panthers just kicked the ***** out of the Lions team everyone has been gushing over. Sam Darnold can implode at any time but damn their run game is good and I think there is no question they are the more fun, scrappier team. I’m rooting for them.

That’s fair and I agree. I’d appreciate seeing that team overcome, no doubt. But in the same breath, I wouldn’t sit down and watch their game. It’s straight to boxscore. I’d prefer keeping one eye peeled for Brady’s potential final game and how and who knocks him out. It’s selfish.

9 minutes ago, Airseven said:

That’s fair and I agree. I’d appreciate seeing that team overcome, no doubt. But in the same breath, I wouldn’t sit down and watch their game. It’s straight to boxscore. I’d prefer keeping one eye peeled for Brady’s potential final game and how and who knocks him out. It’s selfish.

Brady is toast and it's sad to watch him at this phase. The stupid ***** is padding stats at his phase

9 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

brady going to OT with a 4 win arizona team. yeah, he's going to the sb...the refs wont even be able to save his old ass.

It's the storyline.

Brady's greatest comeback ever! 

He does absolutely nothing but look terrible for 59 minutes, then suddenly, the other team always throws up all over itself (Saints RB going out of bounds untouched before getting the first, Cardinals suddenly fumble a simple pitch play) and magically, Brady is suddenly unstoppable.

It's too convenient. 

So you can laugh all you want, but these stories always end with golly gee genuine Tommy holding a trophy

• Dislike 1

12 hours ago, buffblue said:

Not me. I live in Charlotte and they're even worse to watch than the Bucs. But honestly, both teams suck and don't deserve to be anywhere near the playoffs

There will be at least two AFC teams that are better than either the Bucs or the Panthers.  OTOH a below average team is going to win the AFCS so that's just how things go sometimes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.