Bucs @ Cardinals

T&C

It really is amazing just how fast and how far the Bucs have fallen this year. Before the season I believe they were right up with Buffalo for Super Bowl odds, maybe even higher cause they were in the NFC. That team has a lot of change coming for next year. Brady will most likely bolt and they should be shopping for a new head coach as well. 

15 minutes ago, Billznut said:

It really is amazing just how fast and how far the Bucs have fallen this year. Before the season I believe they were right up with Buffalo for Super Bowl odds, maybe even higher cause they were in the NFC. That team has a lot of change coming for next year. Brady will most likely bolt and they should be shopping for a new head coach as well. 

Offensive line injuries are a major factor. Sprinkle in Godwin's reduced explosiveness due to injury, the loss of Gronk, Fournette forgetting to cap his offseason bulking phase, Brady's wife divorcing him then moving in across the canal, Todd Bowles being the head coach, the defense losing pieces in the offseason and then during the season...and you got a s#!t stew going.

giphy.gif

With respect to the Cards fumble: What a joke. 

Edited by Richard Noggin

Just now, zow2 said:

Bucs just can’t be killed. Stupid careless Cardinals fumble. Tampa has hope for a late comeback win 

Kingsbury with the stupid play call

16 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I cannot stand the Brady little dump

offs to Everyone.  He’s turned into a fraud.

I'd truly like to see Josh start out with the dump offs before he goes with the kill shots

• Like (+1) 1

McSorely shouldn't be on a roster let alone starting a game...he is awful.

I don't understand how these QBs get in games, suck beyond belief but yet still maintain backup roles for years and years 

15 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Offensive line injuries are a major factor. Sprinkle in Godwin's reduced explosiveness due to injury, the loss of Gronk, Fournette forgetting to cap his offseason bulking phase, Brady's wife divorcing him then moving in across the canal, Todd Bowles being the head coach, the defense losing pieces in the offseason and then during the season...and you got a s#!t stew going.

giphy.gif

With respect to the Cards fumble: What a joke. 

No Brady has just been bad more often than not and the OLine isn't the reason. Father Time is the reason.

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.