NFL Week # 16 - Around the NFL - Post about games other than the Bills - Note: Seattle KC thread

BuffaloBill

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

Miami has crazy speed on offense. Really shows how slow comparatively we are on offense. 

After this, I looked ahead to Cinci, who supposedly has great receivers.  In terms of speed at skilled positions, Bills actually grade out a bit better than Bengals.

Chase is the fastest at 4.38, McKenzie is our fastest at 4.42. Cook 4.42 is faster than Mixon 4.45, Knox 4.59 is faster than Hurst 4.67, Diggs 4.46 is faster than Boyd 4.52 and Davis and Higgins are a push at 4.54.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BearNorth said:

After this, I looked ahead to Cinci, who supposedly has great receivers.  In terms of speed at skilled positions, Bills actually grade out a bit better than Bengals.

Chase is the fastest at 4.38, McKenzie is our fastest at 4.42. Cook 4.42 is faster than Mixon 4.45, Knox 4.59 is faster than Hurst 4.67, Diggs 4.46 is faster than Boyd 4.52 and Davis and Higgins are a push at 4.54.

Hines ran a 4.38

8 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Waddle TD reminiscent of the one against us.

That has been Miami's offense all season.. "hope the defense screws up and that Waddle or Hill can make a big play by running for 60 yards after the catch or being so wide open that Tua can hit them." Even though they get 1 or two TDs out of it.. it's not really a recipe for success. 

(..and look at half the games especially early with Tua where the offense scored in the teens and they had defense scores that made it look better)

Edited by Malazan

19 hours ago, Einstein said:

The offense scored 17 points in the first game. I don’t care how many yards they got.

Was it due to a lack of speed though? Speed is one factor, no doubt. I always felt speed was the Ravens calling card. They filled their team with speed guys on both sides of the ball. Many factors contribute - strength, execution, coaching, talent, IQ, teamwork, culture, etc.

• Simon unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.