FINALLY…Congratulations to Jordan Poyer

BillsFan619

Congratulations to Poyer on his first pro bowl. The leadership, the INTs, playing banged up but playing great, driving to the Chiefs game to help his team win, etc.

Very deserving and a long time coming. Way to go, Po!

I know it may not be possible but I hope we can keep him next year. We’re 10-0 with him in the lineup.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/four-bills-named-to-pro-bowl-including-first-time-honorees-jordan-poyer-mitch-morse/article_1d53000a-8192-11ed-a264-330b1f10ff83.html

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 19

37 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

I know it may not be possible but I hope we can keep him next year. We’re 10-0 with him in the lineup.

In the last Poyer contract thread, we were in the minority.  Most wanted to get rid of him, too old, too expensive.  My ass.  We need to keep this guy.  That streak is no *****.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

It is the irony that often for guys like Poyer the critical acclaim (all pro) comes before the popular acclaim (pro bowl).

It is a bit like how certain actors do really worthy work and get Oscars or Globes and then that notorioty gets them the big paydays in the blockbusters.

Yeah, S’up wit dat?

Congrats #21! Very well deserved!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

In the last Poyer contract thread, we were in the minority.  Most wanted to get rid of him, too old, too expensive.  My ass.  We need to keep this guy.  That streak is no *****.

How?

It’s not a matter of wanting to keep him I think most of us would like to keep him we can’t keep everybody

6 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Congratulations to Poyer on his first pro bowl. The leadership, the INTs, playing banged up but playing great, driving to the Chiefs game to help his team win, etc.

Very deserving and a long time coming. Way to go, Po!

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/four-bills-named-to-pro-bowl-including-first-time-honorees-jordan-poyer-mitch-morse/article_1d53000a-8192-11ed-a264-330b1f10ff83.html

Jordan Poyer's wife thanks you, can we talk about more money now ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Good on you, Poyer!

He's been the heartbeat of this defense for much of the season.

He has been absolutely outstanding!  He's been very good since he got to Buffalo and great for at least 3 years and this year he has been absolutely outstanding!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.