Updated Beasley signing to practice squad

Niagara Dude

9 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

“Krystin Beasley works as an Assistant Attorney General at Illinois Attorney General’s Office. She works and protects the public interest.”

Odd, I'd never picture Beas living in Illinois I thought he'd be a true Texas boy. Yet awesome he supports his wife's career.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Beasley’s wife is an assistant attorney general. 

That’s all. Just thought that was interesting. 

I've seen that on a couple sites, but I think it's incorrect.  She got married at age 24 (2014) and they have 3 kids.  It's not like she can't be a mother of 3, the supportive and passionate fan wife of a baller, AND an attorney - but I think some sites that try to aggregate information have confused her with this lady

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyrstin-beasley-bb4871133?original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fduckduckgo.com%2F

image.png.5d279af067a0c4e67efcbf143f9caaf0.png

They look a little different, live in different states, attended different universities.  Oh, and they have different first names - Kyrstin vs. Krystin.  Details!

th?id=OIP.AUufIyM_aExh2K20ol7bdwHaF4%26p

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Odd, I'd never picture Beas living in Illinois I thought he'd be a true Texas boy. Yet awesome he supports his wife's career.

He doesn't and I think we may conclude based on LinkedIn profile and pictures, the lady who is the Illinois Assistant AG is NOT Beasley's wife.

There's Wrong Stuff on the Internet - Go Figgur!

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

The media painted a picture of him poorly and that he wasn't well liked causing division. The douchebags at WGR drummed up a story about it and made it into a story. 

Funny, I don't see any division in locker room. 

The whole situation was just ridiculous.  So many people butt hurt over a difference of opinion.  What a world we live in 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GolfandBills said:

The whole situation was just ridiculous.  So many people butt hurt over a difference of opinion.  What a world we live in 

Agree it was ridiculous. But it wasn't just a lot of people pissed over a difference of opinion - Beasley was, himself, pissed over the difference of opinion. Everyone, including Beasley, could have handled it better.

I'm thrilled he's back. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, boyst said:

The media painted a picture of him poorly and that he wasn't well liked causing division. The douchebags at WGR drummed up a story about it and made it into a story. 

Funny, I don't see any division in locker room. 

He caused a distraction and he should have really weighed if it was worth it. There were twitter disagreements (since deleted) between Dawkins, Feliciano, Beasley  and Hughes. 

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.