Fish in Orchard Park - Snow Game ✅

WEATHER DOT COM

On 12/12/2022 at 1:11 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

They get it. 
This “we are Buffalo, we thrive in the elements” thing is pissing me off. More examples: the Indy snowstorm game that we WON with a combo of the statistically worst NFL QB of all time (Peterman) and an emergency punt returner (Joe Webb). Pray for calm weather! People are living in the past when we were clearly inferior to most playoff teams and bad weather gave us a fightin chance. Accept today’s reality: we’re really good!

People are being foolishly nostalgic about the glory days bad weather games. That formula doesn't work anymore.  We're literally asking that Josh and his skillset be completely neutralized so we all can enjoy our outdoor experience. We're not built for bad weather.  Our OL sucks and our running game is mediocre. The players hate it and so does JA17.  He's said on several occasions the circulation in his feet is terrible. Too late now. Be careful what you ask for.  Rarely does Josh light it up in bad weather. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

People are being foolishly nostalgic about the glory days bad weather games. That formula doesn't work anymore.  We're literally asking that Josh and his skillset be completely neutralized so we all can enjoy our outdoor experience. We're not built for bad weather.  Our OL sucks and our running game is mediocre. The players hate it and so does JA17.  He's said on several occasions the circulation in his feet is terrible. Too late now. Be careful what you ask for.  Rarely does Josh light it up in bad weather. 

Stop it.  Bills are 10-1 the last 3 seasons in Highmark Stadium after Thanksgiving.

Cold and bad weather affects BOTH teams.  Bills are better at it.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Rarely does Josh light it up in bad weather. 

Rarely does any QB light it up in bad weather.

Circulation is a problem yet in the coldest game he ever played in he had a perfect passer rating. No QB likes playing in cold weather. That goes for the other teams QB's as well. Circulation is probably a problem for most of them. This Saturday we have a pass happy team with an undersized QB from Hawaii who played college ball in the south and currently plays in Miami.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Like (+1) 1

Almost assuredly at this point we are going to get hit with another major lake effect event this weekend. Where it ultimately ends up hitting worst will depend on the wind direction. Currently appears Southtowns and Southern Tier/Ski County to get the worst of it. OP in the crosshairs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pathammer/status/1602625002746019842

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Almost assuredly at this point we are going to get hit with another major lake effect event this weekend. Where it ultimately ends up hitting worst will depend on the wind direction. Currently appears Southtowns and Southern Tier/Ski County to get the worst of it. OP in the crosshairs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pathammer/status/1602625002746019842

You and a few other posters had some really good info the other week with the storm. I got better info here than the actual news and weather apps. Seems like we are starting to get into the time frame where we should have a good idea for what this storm is going to be, but it has been relatively quiet so far. Are we looking to have just a normal Buffalo snow with a few inches or could this end up being something significant again?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, rusty shackleford said:

You and a few other posters had some really good info the other week with the storm. I got better info here than the actual news and weather apps. Seems like we are starting to get into the time frame where we should have a good idea for what this storm is going to be, but it has been relatively quiet so far. Are we looking to have just a normal Buffalo snow with a few inches or could this end up being something significant again?

Looks to be 1-3” of snow in the evening. Game time temp around 29 and WSW winds at 10mph - not all that windy really. 8pm-11pm around 70% chance of snow falling at .20 in per hour. Seems pretty manageable but probably need another day or two for it to shift into focus for Saturday night

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Looks to be 1-3” of snow in the evening. Game time temp around 29 and WSW winds at 10mph - not all that windy really. 8pm-11pm around 70% chance of snow falling at .20 in per hour. Seems pretty manageable but probably need another day or two for it to shift into focus for Saturday night

Sounds pretty manageable. Still better stock up on beer, beef jerky, and edibles… I mean milk, bread, and eggs…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, rusty shackleford said:

There will likely be places with more than 2 feet. 

Be happy the Bills aren't playing Thursday night, gonna be nasty:

Rain. Low around 35. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Edited by Commish

WGRZ Meteorologist Patrick Hammer...assuredly will be getting LES during the game moderate to heavy at times with gusty 15-30 mph winds. Should be a doozy.

And damn these Twitter posts only embedding properly like 10% of the time when I post from my phone. Is there some trick for that to work?

https://mobile.twitter.com/pathammer/status/1602994095646990336

Edited by Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

With a freakishly talented QB who can fire balls up from any spot on the field, only Goobers are seeking to neutralize that talent threw Snow & Wind! 🙄

So my plan will fail? I've been seeking to neutralize Josh by sending snow from my Lakes, but now you are telling me it has backfired?!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.