Fish in Orchard Park - Snow Game ✅

WEATHER DOT COM

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Per the uniform gridiron database page, the Bills have already posted their color rush reds. The only look that looks worse than the all-blues. Sorry I can't post the link.

They look dumb but if it is a snow globe at least they will be visible and Allen can find his receivers... as long as they figure out how to not drop the ball.

Just now, rusty shackleford said:

They look dumb but if it is a snow globe at least they will be visible and Allen can find his receivers... as long as they figure out how to not drop the ball.

Should have been blue over white but I guess that isn't the home look anymore.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

They should build a dome with a retractable hole right over the visiting teams bench for when the Dolphins come to town

Would it not be easier to just make a pool covering their bench area?  It could be like Jacksonville had but for visiting team.

They could name it the Phish in the Barrel Reflecting Pool and have sponsored advertising of Maid of the Mists in bottom of pool.

12 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Well Miami did have their heaters and heated benches in SD with 55 degree temps. 

Hopefully a fuse will be blown this Saturday night.

12 hours ago, arcane said:

I think a lot of you guys are wrong. 

Joe Marino did a big breakdown showing that while the Bills offense suffers statistically in bad weather, the opponent in those same games declines fairly significantly worse from their baseline than the Bills. 

And the Dolphins are even more pass-reliant than we are, with a worse run game and a noodle arm qb with small hands. 

Bad weather hurts Miami more than buffalo

Pile up the snow on their side of the field and blow cold air on them.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Oh yes woe are Bills without a dOme, right dOmer?!?

There is a difference between living in a sauna and living in WNY body adjusting to it.

it is not as if Bills players drive each day from home garage to indoor parking at practice facility.

LO... Ok Domer! 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'll bite. How is the Bills offense built compared to the Dolphins? Pretty similar to my eye. Speed over power.

I don't disagree. But folks were suggesting the Bills would be at a disadvantage compared to their competition. That might be true most weeks, but the Fins are actually one of the only teams where that is not true. Tua will be negatively affected much more than Josh in inclement weather. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Per the uniform gridiron database page, the Bills have already posted their color rush reds. The only look that looks worse than the all-blues. Sorry I can't post the link.

https://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=single-weekly&game_id=2022_MIA-BUF^15

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Is this a serious take?  How does snow favor the Dolphins speed WR's and timing routes?

It's not so much the short timing routes, as it is the way they play overall and run the football especially compared to the Bills whose offense that was once a strength is now a major liability.

Biggest concern like I said is Dolphins losing 2 straight and really looking out of sync overall, especially Tua. Just hard to imagine them losing 3 in a row which is  scenario I wanted to avoid at all costs heading into this pivotal showdown.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.