Fish in Orchard Park - Snow Game ✅

WEATHER DOT COM

7 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Biggest concern like I said is Dolphins losing 2 straight and really looking out of sync overall, especially Tua. Just hard to imagine them losing 3 in a row which is  scenario I wanted to avoid at all costs heading into this pivotal showdown.

A dude in this thread said he would rather Miami have won yesterday and not look out-of-sync so that they could feel better about themselves or something idk

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, rusty shackleford said:

They look dumb but if it is a snow globe at least they will be visible and Allen can find his receivers... as long as they figure out how to not drop the ball.

Bills wore Reds int he Colts snow game...makes sense!

9 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

How much does it have to snow for them to move the game or postpone it? I specifically bought tickets because I would be able to make it only on Saturday

A butt ton more than 7 inches. They would have to be projecting at least 1 inch an hour for 24 hours, and for it to start at midnight the day of the game and for it to snow right on through the game, and even then i don't think they would move it.

The only thing i will say is ya best have a full tank when ya get there, gunna be a LONG, LONG , LONG , SLOW, SLOW, Slow crawl if we get 7 inches during the game. Like plan on at least 2 hours till roads clear a 1/2 mile around the stadium

Edited by plenzmd1

uh oh

There is the potential for significant lake effect snow this weekend. There is still considerable uncertainty in the exact placement of the lake effect bands and amounts, but it is possible there will be periods of heavy snow across southern Erie and Wyoming counties, as well as the western Southern Tier

Listen people we ARE the Buffalo Bills!! We all want to be the #1 seed and we all want the Super Bowl to run through Buffalo! If we want these things we have to be able to play in the snow… Buffalos weather from Dec-Feb is unpredictable and there’s gonna be snow, get over it and let our boys eat in the Snow or Shine!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I would be the happiest man in the world if the Dolphins fall apart and do not make the playoffs.  Basically like the last 2 years.

Depends on who gets in over them. I would rather face the Fins then the Chargers and Jets.

22 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Likely more of a problem for us.

Why? So our offense will be completely neutralized?

Exactly. This is a good weather team! I read those “bring on the snow/wind/cold” comments and wonder what Bills era people are living in. Cookie Gilchrist rumbling for 5

yards a pop? Joe Ferguson throwing for 70 yards per game? Ground Chuck (Knox)?  We are a speed and big play offense (and defense), built for fair weather. Bad weather (not cold, but wind/precip) is the great equalizer. It’s how we lose to the Pats at home in gale force winds and then utterly destroy them 3 times in a row in neutral weather. Or how the Jets stay close in a constant cold rain. 
Rule: the better team always prefers to eliminate outside factors (weather is the big one) that don’t let it’s natural talent advantage show. The weaker team always wants some extraneous factor to act as an equalizer. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

22 hours ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

Those are simply mesoscale totals and not reflective of any LES snow we would get. Any of the national weather places will not have any accuracy with that type of stuff, they simply have little to no experience with it.

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Exactly. This is a good weather team! I read those “bring on the snow/wind/cold” comments and wonder what Bills era people are living in. Cookie Gilchrist rumbling for 5

yards a pop? Joe Ferguson throwing for 70 yards per game? Ground Chuck (Knox)?  We are a speed and big play offense (and defense), built for fair weather. Bad weather (not cold, but wind/precip) is the great equalizer. It’s how we lose to the Pats at home in gale force winds and then utterly destroy them 3 times in a row in neutral weather. Or how the Jets stay close in a constant cold rain. 
Rule: the better team always prefers to eliminate outside factors (weather is the big one) that don’t let it’s natural talent advantage show. The weaker team always wants some extraneous factor to act as an equalizer. 

Listening to Pats radio today and they said, quote: "The only way the Pats have a shot at the Bills is if the weather sucks." Every team that plays in Buffalo wants s****y weather.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.