NFL Week # 14 - Around the NFL - Post about games other than the Bills vs. the Jets

BuffaloBill

10 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Mahomes gets the benefit of the doubt because he’s far more proven and accomplished than Allen, for example. His mistakes are exceptions to the rule based on his track record.

Allen, for example, will get overanalyzed and nitpicked because his standing amongst the top QBs is still open for debate. His turnovers are exactly apart of the debate.

Allen’s standing among QBs in this league is not open for debate by any informed observer of the game. He’s one of the best in the game and has been for a few seasons now. The debate has been over for a while now. 

If some people wanna listen to some dissenting talking heads like Nick Wright, etc., that’s their prerogative, but it’s utterly misinformed. Not that any pundit’s opinion matters anyway as Allen has the respect of the entire league at this point and nobody knows better than the players, coaches, GMs, scouts,  and other player personnel professionals who actually do this stuff for a living.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So the cowboys goto the wire with a 1-10 Texans team…the Vikings lost to that mediocre lions team that the bills barely beat on thanksgiving…

the Seahawks just lost to a 4-8 panthers team…the titans just got blown out by the jaguars…and if Russell Wilson isn’t knocked out of the game the Chiefs would probably have lost to the 3-9 Broncos.
Yet only the Bills struggle against teams who are actually like in the playoffs 🙄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My brother who was saying the Panthers were a lock 🔒 all day , says the Chargers are a lock.

Take this with a grain of salt but lil bro been crushing it. I really respect his input

He's going to start selling picks so this one is for free. Chargers +3.5 points he's saying is a lock and I swear he's been very accurate 

Edited by JerseyBills

16 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

also gotta wonder how the wheels have fallen off the bus for the Titans. If they continue to perform poorly the rest of the season, you gotta wonder if Vrabel gets canned

If Vrabel gets fired he'll have a new head coaching job the following day. The Titans don't really have a lot of talent, it was a miracle that he got them to the #1 seed last year. Then they traded away their best offensive player. If they axe him he might secretly be grateful.

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I agree. Chargers destroy the Miami myth tonight.

🤞

I'm not a big bettor. I like playing poker, it's all legal here in Jersey but my brother bets all day and he's really really good. I'm throwing 100 on the 3.5 points and 60 on the Moneyline just cause how confident he is

I think if the Dolphins lose tonight, then the Bills can clinch the Division next week. Is that right? That would give us a 3 game lead with only 3 games left. What is the second tie breaker for division? AFC record?

Going through the playoff machine if the Dolphins lose tonight and the Bills win next week we’ll still lose the division if we lose out after that and the Dolphins win out, or the Pats win out.

Pats and Dolphins can’t both win out bc they play each other again.

Pretty slim chance of that though.

Edited by DapperCam

23 minutes ago, boater said:

I hope the Dolphins win tonight.

I want them to be over confident in their preps for Buffalo.

Also, if they lose, we'll be facing a team backed into a corner. Never something one wants to do.

Lemme see if I understand this correctly; if Miami wins tonight they will play with less desperation next week? 

4 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I think if the Dolphins lose tonight, then the Bills can clinch the Division next week. Is that right? That would give us a 3 game lead with only 3 games left. What is the second tie breaker for division? AFC record?

Division record

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.