Week 11: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Guess no Duke Johnson. Gentry is going to have a shot here. You have to figure he’s going to be active. If there was ever a shot at him making it stick with the team it’s now. You’d assume he has good chemistry with Josh. Maybe he can step up and make an impact underneath. 

I think Gentry’s chemistry with Josh is overrated. Yes they played together in college but that was years ago and he hasn’t taken significant reps with Allen in years. Not saying he can’t contribute, but he won’t see much action 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I think Gentry’s chemistry with Josh is overrated. Yes they played together in college but that was years ago and he hasn’t taken significant reps with Allen in years. Not saying he can’t contribute, but he won’t see much action 

Let’s hope not

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Guess no Duke Johnson. Gentry is going to have a shot here. You have to figure he’s going to be active. If there was ever a shot at him making it stick with the team it’s now. You’d assume he has good chemistry with Josh. Maybe he can step up and make an impact underneath. 

If he records a catch I would be shocked 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

ST for gentry? Kumerow reps 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.