Week 11: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

Potential blizzard or?

Snowvember Part II...go check the weather related thread.  Winter Storm Watch with very strong language in it, which is exceedingly rare 60+ hours out.  "MULTIPLE" feet of snow expected, "significant long duration event" and "CRIPPLING LAKE EFFECT SNOW STORM" are pretty much the strongest words you can get from a weather perspective.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Snowvember Part II...go check the weather related thread.  Winter Storm Watch with very strong language in it, which is exceedingly rare 60+ hours out.  "MULTIPLE" feet of snow expected, "significant long duration event" and "CRIPPLING LAKE EFFECT SNOW STORM" are pretty much the strongest words you can get from a weather perspective.

I gotta get supplies tonight, i hope its a mad house at wegmans.  I thrive in the chaos.  

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

I gotta get supplies tonight, i hope its a mad house at wegmans.  I thrive in the chaos.  

I just gotta go get gas for the snowblower, but if we get the amount we are expected to get it will be ineffective at best for much of the time.

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Or as we refer to it in WNY, a dusting.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

I just gotta go get gas for the snowblower, but if we get the amount we are expected to get it will be ineffective at best for much of the time.

Same.  Probably get a bunch of cigarettes and some beer/mixers.  I have enough smoking supplies.

My touch football season ended last week (we sucked), and we got a bills game sunday so i literally will just be snowed in.  I'm sort of excited. 

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Or as we refer to it in WNY, a dusting.

A dusting is 6 inches or less...as in I don't even bother shoveling...this is something completely different, especially for the people who had to deal with clearing that amount of snow 8 years ago...the people in the Northtowns got off easy that time.  Not this time tho.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1

There is no more room for error.  This team needs to turn it around now and Josh needs to stop those game changing mistakes.  Dorsey needs to have a better offensive plan and make better calls. Other skill positions need to step up too.  I have confidence the Bills can do this.  Lets go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.