Week 11: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

It's crazy that 4 weeks ago, we were probably talking about a 3 td blowout at home and now we just hope to get a win vs the Browns without a starting qb. How the mighty have fallen, ugh. Time to get up off the mat. 

Who the hell is "we", lmao

GET READY The Browns are going to attempt to RUN IT DOWN THE BILLS THROAT !! ALL DAY LONG ...

They have good backs & have seen some of the Bills weaknesses here in recent weeks & you can bet it will be a heavy run oriented game for their offense & i can't say i would blame them after last week !! 

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Well they better get their run game going pretty quick call Shady to suit up for this game they may need him !! 

• Simon pinned this topic

It’ll be good to get SOME injury information from McDermott today. My biggest question marks for this game are the health of three defensive starters are three different levels of the defense:

Groot

Edmunds

Poyer

I won’t even throw white into the mix because the whole situation is way to perplexing and the above three mentioned players are way more crucial to stopping the Browns rushing attack.

P.S. Does anyone actually listen to the McDermott pressers, or just look at the injury reports? It is unsurprisingly maddening how he updates the media and fan base IMO

• Agree 2

18 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Really dislike this weather forecast for the Bills. The Browns have been on the verge of firing their DC, Woods. He runs an antiquated Cover 3 scheme that is easily abused despite calls from players and staff to change to a more man heavy one. The weather might actually force him out of C-3 and into a better run defense. The good news is that their interior DL is awful. This is the game to run the ball inside. The bummer is that the Bills advantage in the passing game looks like it will be blunted by the weather. 

Edited by BarleyNY
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

It’ll be good to get SOME injury information from McDermott today. My biggest question marks for this game are the health of three defensive starters are three different levels of the defense:

Groot

Edmunds

Poyer

I won’t even throw white into the mix because the whole situation is way to perplexing and the above three mentioned players are way more crucial to stopping the Browns rushing attack.

P.S. Does anyone actually listen to the McDermott pressers, or just look at the injury reports? It is unsurprisingly maddening how he updates the media and fan base IMO

Here’s exactly what McD will say about all of them today: They are progressing and they’re going to take it day by day. 

• Like (+1) 1

Groot

Edmunds

Poyer

I don’t think Rousseau is going to play.

He has a high ankle sprain which is usually multiple weeks

• Agree 2

Groot

Edmunds

Poyer

Groot has a high ankle. He will be lucky to return by mid December 

Edmunds is a groin so probably has little chance of playing

Poyer with an elbow is the biggest unknown. Have to wonder if it was the playoffs does he play with a brace or something to protect it. I'd probably take my chances and keep Poyer out until after Thanksgiving game. If they can't beat Cleveland at home and Detroit on the road without him we grossly ovestimated the rest of the roster and the season is lost anyways. They need him for a playoff run even more than they need White back

Edited by Ethan in Cleveland
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Snow game is setup and suits the Browns quite well. This will be a tougher game 

The Bills should be able to run as well with Singletary and Allen. The Browns still have to worry about the Bills passing attack. The Bills not so much with Brissett. I think it will be a close game as the Browns will run the ball well. In the end I can't see the Bills losing three in a row and back-to-back at home games. 

Groot

Edmunds

Poyer

This right here! Somebody post the "well, we're waiting" guy right now 😆!!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.