Week 11: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s going to take a ton of resources to make it happen but still less than it would to try to play the game in buffalo. Fingers crossed they get there. 

So here's a question: did the semi trucks make it out?

The Bills have in the past put out videos showing the normal away game process where they load up, I think it was 2 truckloads worth of uniforms, training tables and equipment, all the "stuff" they normally bring with them.

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

The Bills have in the past put out videos showing the normal away game process where they load up, I think it was 2 truckloads worth of uniforms, training tables and equipment, all the "stuff" they normally bring with them.

Wait for the videos to come out showing the players getting on the plane in full gear with backpacks. 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I have to say: Dawson Knox in this, with his stupid haircut and yokel accent comes across like your classic redneck hillbilly who is beyond stupid.

"Gee ya'll, I don't know; has somethin' to do with snow I reckon" 

Born in Brentwood Tennessee.

Jesus Christ.

Brentwood is one of the wealthiest areas of the USA. 

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Schefter tweeeted over an hour ago that everyone made it safely to the Training Center they were departing from and were preparing to leave from the airport.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1594041622844637186?s=20&t=LMxfnJwZYG23Irh5ZfOdxg

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

I have long suspected you didn't know the players on the Bills.

How will they ever make the flight!?!?!?

The airport is open.  It's the Bills charter plane.  It isn't gonna leave until they're on board.

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Schefter tweeeted over an hour ago that everyone made it safely to the Training Center they were departing from and were preparing to leave from the airport.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1594041622844637186?s=20&t=LMxfnJwZYG23Irh5ZfOdxg

Right, I Got That.  I'm talking about, does anyone know if the normal 2-3 semi trailers (or cargo plane) full of football gear made it?

17 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Wait for the videos to come out showing the players getting on the plane in full gear with backpacks. 🤣

That could happen.  Maybe the Bills staff made an agreement with the Lions staff to use some of their on-site equipment.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Isn’t this a video of just rookies? Knox isn’t even in it.  

Correct, it's a video of just rookies.

Actual video of actual Dawson Knox (in the white/grey coat with the dark cap at the start)

I think we just had a beautiful calibration of how much validity to assign to any opinion that previous poster expresses about the Bills.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Future Bills OL

This reminds me of a good friend who went through high school  and college with me.

He was not good enough to play football at the college level, but he was naturally a big guy.

He was 6"5" and came in at like 285.  He was lifting weights in college just to see if he could get up to 300 LBs, b/c he thought it would be  cool if he got to 300 lbs.

One day at college, a cold winter climate, I saw him walking into the building wearing a t-shirt.

It was probably like 35 degrees out.  I and everyone around us were bundled up with winter coats, hats, gloves, scarves, whatever...it was winter.

I asked him why the hell he was in a t-shirt and he said "I love weather like this; this is the only time of year when I'm not hot and sweaty all the time."

And indeed, he basically didn't wear a coat during the winter.

I guess it's different for these really big guys.

Anyone else here that big and who doesn't wear a coat when it's cold out?

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This reminds me of a good friend who went through high school  and college with me.

He was not good enough to play football at the college level, but he was naturally a big guy.

He was 6"5" and came in at like 285.  He was lifting weights in college just to see if he could get up to 300 LBs, b/c he thought it would be  cool if he got to 300 lbs.

One day at college, a cold winter climate, I saw him walking into the building wearing a t-shirt.

It was probably like 35 degrees out.  I and everyone around us were bundled up with winter coats, hats, gloves, scarves, whatever...it was winter.

I asked him why the hell he was in a t-shirt and he said "I love weather like this; this is the only time of year when I'm not hot and sweaty all the time."

Nice deflection/distraction

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, SMAKCruiser said:

Brentwood is one of the wealthiest areas of the USA. 

Brentwood has some really beautiful and wealthy areas. Lots of rich (a good thing) and famous (not for me, thanks) people live there. The only downside is I think old Rex Ryan lives there. 

36 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Im 6'2 and about 200 so no Im not nearly that big.  However, since my neck injury and two surgeries I can't really feel temperature. I go out with no coat all the time.  Yesterday I went out barefoot because the snow blower died while wife was using it and she needed help getting it started.  She yelled at me for it but I felt nothing lol.

Edited by Scott7975

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I have to say: Dawson Knox in this, with his stupid haircut and yokel accent comes across like your classic redneck hillbilly who is beyond stupid.

"Gee ya'll, I don't know; has somethin' to do with snow I reckon" 

Born in Brentwood Tennessee.

Jesus Christ.

This is wrong in every way a post can be wrong. I believe it is the most wrong post in the history of this forum as having the wrong player is actually the least wrong thing about it. Just utterly clueless in every possible way cluelessness can be. Well done. Congrats.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.