Full moon footage on Channel 2

JÂy RÛßeÒ

The lockerroom interviews always puzzled me. How about we let those guys get clean and dressed and not invade their lockerroom? Do interviews before or after. So weird that it is culturally acceptable in sports.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Shouldn't have posted this pic. @FilthyBeastmight get overly excited and make a brand new thread about how the Bills are going to lose and be out of the playoffs...

Actually, I'm thinking a lot of guys here are going to grab this photo, reach for a Kleenex box, and head into the rest room.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, MJS said:

The lockerroom interviews always puzzled me. How about we let those guys get clean and dressed and not invade their lockerroom? Do interviews before or after. So weird that it is culturally acceptable in sports.

Women reporters can enter male locker rooms but male reporters cant enter female locker rooms. Clear sexually discrimination also culturally accepted when it comes to this. 

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Women reporters can enter male locker rooms but male reporters cant enter female locker rooms. Clear sexually discrimination also culturally accepted when it comes to this. 

Well, if we learned anything from the Wisconsin Volleyball team...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.