On to Minnesota (get this game in the rear view mirror!)

Chandler#81

2 hours ago, TheCockSportif said:

I would like to see an actual wildcat running the Wildcat.  It's never too late to check the roster at the ASPCA.

The NFL would just ruin that by adding in a mauling the defender penalty.  These younger generation gladiators are such wimps.  Back in the old days the gladiators took the games seriously  as a life or death situation.  

• Haha (+1) 2

Old Leslie Frazier better have a good defensive plan lined up for tomorrow cause I gotta feeling the Vikings will be fixin to try and  run the ball down our throats like everyone else has been doing. And Gabe Davis better step it up a notch tomorrow cause you already know they’ll be doubling Diggs

34 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Old Leslie Frazier better have a good defensive plan lined up for tomorrow cause I gotta feeling the Vikings will be fixin to try and  run the ball down our throats like everyone else has been doing. And Gabe Davis better step it up a notch tomorrow cause you already know they’ll be doubling Diggs

We have literally two bad weeks of people running the ball on us after eight games it’s not like they don’t know how to stop the run

38 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Maybe we should just forfeit then 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You sure?

Before we started taking defensive injuries up the ying yang this team was good at stopping the run.  Henry did nothing to us. Nor did any other back really. I think fully strength they are good.  Without all of Milano, Poyer, Hyde or some other starters on the line being in and out they are not so good.  

This game is about stopping Cook from running and eating clock.  DEs have to set the edge and LB and DBs to make the stops.  No big runs after contact.  Make Cousins uncomfortable in the pocket.  He has some real weapons so Frazier will have to dial up different disguised coverage schemes.  No soft and passive defense.  I want to see the Bills O line win the line of scrimmage and given Allen time to throw.  This will be a fun game to watch

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bimmer323i said:

Agree on the Gabe Davis comment. He's made some fantastic, huge plays this year of course, but has quietly dropped or not contested many balls as well. Totally inconsistent. 

3 hours ago, Nitro said:

This game is about stopping Cook from running and eating clock.  DEs have to set the edge and LB and DBs to make the stops.  No big runs after contact.  Make Cousins uncomfortable in the pocket.  He has some real weapons so Frazier will have to dial up different disguised coverage schemes.  No soft and passive defense.  I want to see the Bills O line win the line of scrimmage and given Allen time to throw.  This will be a fun game to watch

Which Cook? Ours or theirs? (I had to do it.) 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.