Dolphins and Jets are interested in trading for Bradley Chubb

Greg S

I don’t understand why the broncos would trade Chubb. They just traded a boatload for a franchise QB, and they should be in win now mode. They are 3-5, but two of their losses are by 1 point, and one is by 3 points.  Yeah, their coach is bad and Wilson is a weirdo— but they should be trying to right the ship and get in as a WC.

Edited by Miyagi-Do Karate
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t understand why the broncos would trade Chubb. They just traded a boatload for a franchise QB, and they should be in win now mode. They are 3-5, but two of their losses are by 1 point, and one is by 3 points.  Yeah, their coach is bad and Wilson is a weirdo— but they should be trying to right the ship and get in as a WC.

A puzzling move for sure.  It's a move a team that has decided to throw the rest of the season would make.  If that's what they're doing, they are beyond clueless.

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is the guy the Broncos took over Josh Allen and now might be trading him...

Well when you have Josh Allen’s future backup QB on the roster you just have to pass on a the most important position in football 

25 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Jets are super excited to possibly not finish last in the division. But they are definitely not a contender. They are just mortgaging their future if they start trading for guys now

They should be saving their first to draft the next guy who looks like Sam Darnold 

I kind of hope one of them makes this move.

The problem with the Jets isn't the defense. Unless Chubb can play QB...I'd be happy to see them burn a 1st and not be inline for a QB improvement. And Miami needs to focus on young and cheaper players. They already pay big bucks to several and it will be time to put up or shut up with Tua soon. Realistically I think he's doing just enough that the Fins will try and resign him.

Making this move also would make it far less likely that either team has the picks or cash to make a trade or FA splash at QB. 

So, yea Jets or Fins...burn that 1st and then turn around and pay big bucks on a new contract for a player that had so many questions around his productivity and durability entering this season that the Broncos went out and spent big bucks on Randy Gregory rather than extending Chubb.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.