Vote! But Not For Josh Allen

KDIGGZ

Election day is coming. Make sure you get out there and vote! Just don't vote for Josh Allen or your vote won't count says this town in Maine 🤣. We know Josh owns New England but I didn't know there was a possibility he could also be the mayor!

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2022/10/city-warns-residents-no-you-cant-vote-buffalo-bills-josh-allen-in-as-mayor.html

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Guys, by the time he retires will most likely be worth 600-700 mil..  I doubt he wants to argue with city and school councils in an area he has no connection.

All kidding aside, if he parlays his excellent grooming well, maybe he wants to be a US Senator.  With 5 SBs and the arguably best argued QB of all time as he will just crush record after record, could choose politics like Kemp.

He’d probably rather pay his way into a minority ownership of an NFL team.  Maybe Terry Pegula considers in 15 years as he’s in what his late 80’s.  Just sayin.

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Guys, by the time he retires will most likely be worth 600-700 mil..  I doubt he wants to argue with city and school councils in an area he has no connection.

All kidding aside, if he parlays his excellent grooming well, maybe he wants to be a US Senator.  With 5 SBs and the arguably best argued QB of all time as he will just crush record after record, could choose politics like Kemp.

He’d probably rather pay his way into a minority ownership of an NFL team.  Maybe Terry Pegula considers in 15 years as he’s in what his late 80’s.  Just sayin.

I think he likes being paid a lot of money by a billionaire, not being a puppet of a bunch of billionaires. 

19 hours ago, boyst said:

I don't see how if he won the vote as a write in that he does not win the election? 

For local races, I do not know, but I remember looking it up for Presidential races, he would have to formally declare himself as a write-in candidate for any votes to count in New York State. 

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

For local races, I do not know, but I remember looking it up for Presidential races, he would have to formally declare himself as a write-in candidate for any votes to count in New York State. 

I think Deez Nuts came in 3rd place in the presidential election. It's sad to hear that President Nuts was never a possibility 😔

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.