Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Bought into it?  He actually called him a "friend" on the 911 call. :rolleyes: 

And you ran with it straight into a stupid conclusion. 

No response to you questioning the other facts. 

Admit it. You care less about an attack than the conspiracy. 

Edited by Sundancer

The scariest part is, where do we go from here?  As I said, they're going to bury him next week when they suffer massive losses.  Who do they turn to then?  Kamala, who has been a disaster?  What a mess.

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s a shame. It was cringe worthy. I don’t think people understand how dangerous his kind of partisan political rhetoric truly is. There’s no denying that Trump said some pretty aggressive stuff for sure but it was always directed at the people in power from the swamp to the media. Biden is directly targeting the voters. Unbelievable! 

Sadly, it really isn't unbelievable anymore though is it?

When you have an empty vessel dementia patient as POTUS...you can simply wind him up and send him out to parrot their far left commie screeds on command.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

The scariest part is, where do we go from here?  As I said, they're going to bury him next week when they suffer massive losses.  Who do they turn to then?  Kamala, who has been a disaster?  What a mess.

We need to move away from this type of rhetoric, fast! It’s one thing to call out the corruption of those in office. But it’s a completely different thing when a major Political Party says that you’re anti-democracy if you vote for anyone other than them. That’s some REALLY fascist stuff right there. 

38 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

If BStime and Tiberius had a kid.....

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

When I hear something odd, I question it.  Unlike you all who accept whatever they shovel in front of you.

As for Pelosi, as I said I have as much sympathy for him as you did for people who didn't get vaccinated and got very sick or died from Wuhan virus.  For someone as high profile as him not to have security is on him and the fact that he could have locked himself in his bathroom and been safe is on him.  So spare me.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

When I hear something odd, I question it.  Unlike you all who accept whatever they shovel in front of you.

As for Pelosi, as I said I have as much sympathy for him as you did for people who didn't get vaccinated and got very sick or died from Wuhan virus.  For someone as high profile as him not to have security is on him and the fact that he could have locked himself in his bathroom and been safe is on him.  So spare me.

They are complacency theorists.  They just believe what they are told because its easy.  

We live in a country where two networks can report polar opposite views.  This means one is completely wrong, or that neither is completely correct.  Either way, it shows that these outlets can not be trusted.  

16 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

I will say, in addition to Bloomberg, the NYTimes is essentially becoming unreadable now as well.

The WSJ will call it when, say, Trump is saying or doing something dumb.  The NYTimes is such mouth-piece that you have to challenge even "facts" they're spewing on their pages.  

Have you read the tabloid called FoxNews?  

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We need to move away from this type of rhetoric, fast! It’s one thing to call out the corruption of those in office. But it’s a completely different thing when a major Political Party says that you’re anti-democracy if you vote for anyone other than them. That’s some REALLY fascist stuff right there. 

Claiming a party can only lose an election if the other side cheats before an election happens is democracy? 

Did you watch 2000 mules?  Is that democracy?  Some garbage to make people believe any election won by Dems is rigged? 

Have you seen what they call the Dems on Fox? 

Talk about believing anything you hear on the news.

Hannity: Not a single Republican has ever said they want to take away your Social Security..
Mike Lee: It will be my objective to phase out Social Security. To pull it up by the roots and get rid of it.

As for Utah’s Lee, who faces a reelection challenge from independent Evan McMullin, the incumbent denied ever saying he would seek the dismantling of Social Security despite the video evidence.

“I don’t recall ever having advocated for dismantling those — that’s sensitive stuff,” Lee told the Utah newspaper Daily Herald on Oct. 29. “I vaguely remember a time in 2010 when we were talking about a bunch of things. And it was talking about you know, we need to, we need to end this pattern of the federal government occupying space that it wasn’t intended to occupy and spending too much money. Perhaps that was close in time and in proximity to another conversation about Social Security.”

3 hours ago, Doc said:

When I hear something odd, I question it. 

Yet as I pointed out, you didn't. 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Unlike you all who accept whatever they shovel in front of you.

Link? 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

As for Pelosi, as I said I have as much sympathy for him as you did for people who didn't get vaccinated and got very sick or died from Wuhan virus. 

Left turn Clyde!

I feel badly for anyone who died from Covid, vaccinated or not. 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

For someone as high profile as him not to have security is on him and the fact that he could have locked himself in his bathroom and been safe is on him.

You know his bathroom door locks? You know the guy let him close the door? You know that an 82 year old man is in his top mind in that moment? 

3 hours ago, Doc said:

So spare me.

No. You bought a dumb conspiracy story and still refuse to admit it. 

2 hours ago, Brueggs said:

They are complacency theorists.  They just believe what they are told because its easy.  

We live in a country where two networks can report polar opposite views.  This means one is completely wrong, or that neither is completely correct.  Either way, it shows that these outlets can not be trusted.  

Says the group running with the underwear man conspiracy on this board. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Link? 

Left turn Clyde!

You know his bathroom door locks? You know the guy let him close the door? You know that an 82 year old man is in his top mind in that moment? 

I think the core problem with how conspiracies theories in general are started and grow wings is that certain facts or bits and pieces of information either conflict or contradict or don't fit the generally accepted or "official" version of an incident or event.  And when brought up or questioned there is a refusal to address them intelligently.  Rather than provide a reasonable explanation there is an effort by forces in control or dispensing the narrative to dismiss or refuse to address inconsistencies and contradictions with "the story".  Along with this comes a "kill the messenger" attitude by officials and power toward anyone daring to question them or perform anything resembling a neutral investigation.  Which creates an air of suspicion and a belief somebody is hiding something. 

In this case some wishful thinking type narrative that the attacker is a fringe right-wing MAGA nut job unknown to the victim seems like a real spin on the likely truth.  But just what it all is really I have no idea, but neither does anyone else here.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

4 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Hannity: Not a single Republican has ever said they want to take away your Social Security..
Mike Lee: It will be my objective to phase out Social Security. To pull it up by the roots and get rid of it.

As for Utah’s Lee, who faces a reelection challenge from independent Evan McMullin, the incumbent denied ever saying he would seek the dismantling of Social Security despite the video evidence.

“I don’t recall ever having advocated for dismantling those — that’s sensitive stuff,” Lee told the Utah newspaper Daily Herald on Oct. 29. “I vaguely remember a time in 2010 when we were talking about a bunch of things. And it was talking about you know, we need to, we need to end this pattern of the federal government occupying space that it wasn’t intended to occupy and spending too much money. Perhaps that was close in time and in proximity to another conversation about Social Security.”

So Hannity was wrong.  Now how about all those (including Biden) who are saying that Republicans are saying that NOW as opposed to 12 years ago. 

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You are a victim of the group think mentality.  Quit with the labels and divisive thinking.  It will help open your mind.

Do you really believe anything the media has to say? 

Did you not hear all of the conflicting stories and oddities around this situation?

That doesn't raise any questions for you?

I prefer to hear all of the details before forming an opinion, but there is clearly something off about all of this, hence all the smokescreens.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11377303/Nancy-Pelosis-former-neighbor-questions-home-invasion-triggered-no-warning.html

EXCLUSIVE: 'If a glass smashed, an alarm went off!' Nancy Pelosi's former neighbor questions why invasion triggered no warning as she recalls fleets of SUVs at the mansion 24/7, window alarms and even her computers scrambled by Speaker's monitoring devices

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Link?

Left turn Clyde!

And I said "if true..."  I didn't run with anything and instead later focused more on why he didn't lock himself in the bathroom when he had the chance.

Speaking of which, the fact that he was able to get the phone and dial tells me he also would have been able to close the door because Depape obviously wasn't watching him closely, and if he was clear-headed enough to get the phone and call 911, the same would apply being clear-headed enough to lock (a bathroom without a lock?  LOL!) the door.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

And I said "if true..."  I didn't run with anything and instead later focused more on why he didn't lock himself in the bathroom when he had the chance.

Speaking of which, the fact that he was able to get the phone and dial tells me he also would have been able to close the door because Depape obviously wasn't watching him closely, and if he was clear-headed enough to get the phone and call 911, the same would apply being clear-headed enough to lock (a bathroom without a lock?  LOL!) the door.

👆🤡

Party of law and order has three simps focused on the important things 

idiots