Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is your third attempt at a do-over.  What’s that all about? Pick a lane for goodness sake. 

I’ll ask again…addressing all three of your evolving allegations..

#1.  What was the conspiracy you accused me of?  You haven’t said. 
#2.  What was the conspiracy I waltzed to, the one @B-man brought up, but not the one from #1 that you think I was promoting? 
#3.  What’s my predisposition and what story do you think I wanted?  You didn’t say.  If I read or heard something incorrectly as you now (newly) imply, how does that square with #1 and #2 and spreading either conspiracy? 

Elaborate please, on the conspiracy, or any of the claims you have made. 

Great question:   I feel when people throw out “straw man”, “whataboutism”, and “conspiracy”, it often means those people are insecure in their beliefs, lack the ability to deliver a cohesive message, and are often poor communicators.  I’m not at all surprised to you trot tall three out here.   

Four posts tapped the energy reserve?  You should hit the gym, son.

Are you not sure who you’re communicating with?  Maybe you’re upset at a whole ‘nother poster. Me, sometimes I mock. 

I mocked your (first) conspiracy theory because it was completely unnecessary. It was also ill-conceived, lacked any details and was pretty dopey.  I mocked the second conspiracy theory for the same reasons I mocked you first theory, plus you changed your story, and that was pretty weak and doubly-dopey.  You’ve gotten worse as time has gone on. 

Have a good night.  

You, “I didn’t post conspiracy stuff.”

Also you, “Attacker in underwear, they both had hammers, something fishy.” None of which is true. All of which is conspiracy driven drivel that you haven’t questioned but instead amplified. That’s you. I get it. Thought you might not be that guy but you are. 

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Also you, “Attacker in underwear, they both had hammers, something fishy.” None of which is true. All of which is conspiracy driven drivel that you haven’t questioned but instead amplified. That’s you. I get it. Thought you might not be that guy but you are. 

Me:  The first time you post something honest will be the first time you’ve posted honestly. 

Also me:  You’re a strange person. 

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can see analyzing the footage, frame by frame and looking into gross negligence if the Secret Service was involved, but even then, releasing it publicly doesn’t make an awful lot of sense.  If there was a security breach, no need to provide a “how to”. 

If it’s a private matter, then it should be released only insofar as that is standard operating procedure for the department involved.  

In the Tucker Carlson thread, someone posted that TC argued it was important as a matter of significant public interest.  I sorta understand that, but I don’t really see the point here. 

In lieu of security footage we're left to believe the FBI. Between the media and the FBI I'm left to believe absolutely nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

You say “none of which is true”. There have been so many conflicting reports none of us, at this point, know what is true.  And commenting on what had been reported and then learning something different has had been reported does not constitute a “conspiracy theory”.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So…my question here would be “Why?”. 

I’m not certain what the video/surveillance would serve.  Is there an assumption that Paul Pelosi committed a crime?  Or maybe that the family has made false statements to the police? 

To get some clarity on the situation.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You say “none of which is true”. There have been so many conflicting reports none of us, at this point, know what is true.  And commenting on what had been reported and then learning something different has had been reported does not constitute a “conspiracy theory”.  

Of course not, but his point was never really about some as yet explained conspiracy theory.   He was being an @sshole, and to his credit, he’s pretty accomplished at it. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

If anyone is looking for the sworn affidavit filed on this case, it's here: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

Only 8 pages long, the facts section is pages 3-6, so pretty quick read.

Probably better than rampant speculation.

Yikes, this guy is off-the-charts crazy. It will be interesting to see how questions on his mental health are addressed moving forward.  

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You don't believe the police, then? 

You're in for the underwear attacker story that has been retracted from the site that first "reported" it? 

If you're basing your judgment about what is true on the number of different reports, I've got bad news for you in the age of Twitter. 

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Me:  The first time you post something honest will be the first time you’ve posted honestly. 

Also me:  You’re a strange person. 

Also you: Here's some conspiracy stuff and I won't admit I bought into it when we now know it's false. 

18 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Here is what seems to be the story…. a drug using, nudist, conspiracy (left right and center) deluded illegal immigrant wack job from Canada living in a makeshift commune in Berkeley adorned with BLM and pride flags assaulted Pelosi’s husband at home while she was in DC with her entire security detail. 

Next thing you’ll be telling me that Oswald acted alone. Or that JFK Jr hasn’t been in hiding for 20 years and is ready to emerge from the shadows as Trump’s 2024 running mate. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Page 11, on which our resident neophyte learns that yes, sometimes the government can be grossly incompetent. See Hanlon’s Razor. 

C'mon man you can do better!

What's the latest Qanon stuff?  We need to know from our new expert now that your bogeyman is long gone.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

He'd fit right in at PPP

I lived in the Bay Area. Yes, nothing surprises me about what’s been reported about this kook. 

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

C'mon man you can do better!

What's the latest Qanon stuff?  We need to know from our new expert now that your bogeyman is long gone.

Ask the mods if they can restore the archived “Q Analysis” 600-page thread! I’ll wage that long-standing respected commenter BillsFanNC left some fawning comments for his guru!

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I lived in the Bay Area. Yes, nothing surprises me about what’s been reported about this kook. 

Ask the mods if they can restore the archived “Q Analysis” 600-page thread! I’ll wage that long-standing respected commenter BillsFanNC left some fawning comments for his guru!

Weak sauce.  Imaginary posts you are certain must exist from a thread long ago...dare I say that sounds a bit Qanon-ish?

But thanks again for confirming how deeply embedded a former poster still is in your brain case.

Love it!

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Weak sauce.  Imaginary posts you are certain must exist from a thread long ago...dare I say that sounds a bit Qanon-ish?

But thanks again for confirming how deeply embedded a former poster still is in your brain case.

Love it!

Go ask him for his analysis. They tell me he’s on that other fan site. I’m sure you boys are still in touch. 

24 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You don't believe the police, then? 

Nope.  Not at this point yet.  Why do you think almost every police agency outfits their officers with body cams.   I'm a huge wait and see guy.

28 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

You're in for the underwear attacker story that has been retracted from the site that first "reported" it? 

What underwear story?  What site?  What report?  What retraction?

29 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

If you're basing your judgment about what is true on the number of different reports, I've got bad news for you in the age of Twitter. 

My judgement?  See last sentence of my first reply to you.  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What underwear story?  What site?  What report?  What retraction?

There is a conspiracy theory that Paul Pelosi knew DePape and was involved in an affair with him

As to the facts, here is what we know at this time: Sworn Affidavit against DePape

While we should wait for more details, based on the location of the house, my guess is that he was able to break in from the street as security would be pretty light with the Speaker out of town. Unfortunately, we're not likely to get specifics on how many members of Pelosi's detail are present at the house while she's away since that would compromise security (ironically). 

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Go ask him for his analysis. They tell me he’s on that other fan site. I’m sure you boys are still in touch. 

What's your name over there?  Don't ask us to believe that you have denied yourself access to your obsession.

You need DR.  He completes you.

:lol: