Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Goose wants to say that the facts are determined by what the victim told the police. Okie dokie. Sure…nobody EVER makes up a story when they’re pulled over by a policeman or when explaining a domestic dispute. Never! 😉

The odd part is I think Goose is a lawyer. If he is, I’m not sure why he would ever go to court. Nobody ever changes their story upon cross examination….never! 😉

Let me know when you make an argument that isn’t a strawman. I won’t hold my breath. 

Facts attested to under the penalty of perjury are certainly not 100% guaranteed to be correct, but they absolutely carry more weight than things said in a forum in which there is no penalty for lying. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Let me know when you make an argument that isn’t a strawman. I won’t hold my breath. 

Facts attested to under the penalty of perjury are certainly not 100% guaranteed to be correct, but they absolutely carry more weight than things said in a forum in which there is no penalty for lying. 

People are just asking questions on a Bills related message board Goose. Lighten up. Breathe! It’s Friday…and we’re only playing the Jets on Sunday. 😉

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

People are just asking questions on a Bills related message board Goose. Lighten up. Breathe! It’s Friday…and we’re only playing the Jets on Sunday. 😉

I honestly hate the “just asking questions” BS. Either state your position or don’t. 

Does Josh Allen murder puppies?

Is Brandon Beane a lizard person?

Does Sean McDermott secretly run a cult of pedophiles?

Is TreDavious White’s injury just a cover for the fact that he’s about to be sent to Guantanamo Bay for super duper crimes?

Does Dion Dawkins use the term “shnow” as a way to hint at the bodies he’s buried in Buffalo winters?

Was Zach Moss capable of running out of a paper bag?

Just asking questions!

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I honestly hate the “just asking questions” BS. Either state your position or don’t. 

Is TreDavious White’s injury just a cover for the fact that he’s about to be sent to Guantanamo Bay for super duper crimes?

Does Dion Dawkins use the term “shnow” as a way to hint at the bodies he’s buried in Buffalo winters?

Just asking questions!

Never mind Goose

You’re clearly not in the mood for some harmless banter on a Friday. 
Have a great weekend. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Never mind Goose

You’re clearly not in the mood for some harmless banter on a Friday. 
Have a great weekend. 

I just don’t think it’s harmless. There are people who actually believe that Pelosi and DePape were in a sexual relationship and there is some big cover up. These things may start as seemingly harmless joking or asking questions, but they evolve into the same crazy theories that led DePape to take this action in the first place. 

I hope you have a good weekend as well. Go Bills! I hope they just dominate the Jests. 

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Just asking questions!

So we have another poster allergic to questions.   Debate…..a long lost art. 

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I just don’t think it’s harmless. There are people who actually believe that Pelosi and DePape were in a sexual relationship and there is some big cover up. These things may start as seemingly harmless joking or asking questions, but they evolve into the same crazy theories that led DePape to take this action in the first place. 

I hope you have a good weekend as well. Go Bills! I hope they just dominate the Jests. 

Who gives a flip what people believe.  Their beliefs are harmless. People believe in God.  People believe in aliens.  People believe the earth is flat.  I believe I’ll have another beer.  Oh wait…..I don’t drink.  That belief is far from harmless.  😬

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Incompetence.

The police are not infallible. 

The secret service is not infallible. 

People make mistakes, people are not infallible and any organization of people is therefore not infallible.

It is the simplest, most likely explanation given the facts.

True, police aren't infallible.  Perhaps (because they're not infallible) they were covering up what really happened?  Or in your mind is "incompetence" the only acceptable explanation for what happened?  It's just as plausible that the security detail said "hey, Paul's having one of his trysts again, better shut off the system for awhile."  I mean, it's been a week and no one's been fired for the "incompetence," have they?

Sorry but when your side started getting conspiratorial with the "see, all Repubs want to kill Dems" crap, you're going to get conspiracy theories right back given the odd bits of information being released and then suddenly ghosted.  Which is why I say release the security and body cam footage.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

True, police aren't infallible.  Perhaps (because they're not infallible) they were covering up what really happened?  Or in your mind is "incompetence" the only acceptable explanation for what happened?  It's just as plausible that the security detail said "hey, Paul's having one of his trysts again, better shut off the system for awhile."  I mean, it's been a week and no one's been fired for the "incompetence," have they?

Sorry but when your side started getting conspiratorial with the "see, all Repubs want to kill Dems" crap, you're going to get conspiracy theories right back given the odd bits of information being released and then suddenly ghosted.  Which is why I say release the security and body cam footage.

Why release the footage?  Who cares?  

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Your theory requires US attorneys to lie under oath about the facts of the case.

So, what is the simplest explanation:

1. A guy broke into a lightly guarded house that basically sits on the public street and assaulted someone because he was crazy; or

2. Paul Pelosi was having a secret gay love affair that went bad and as part of it going bad, they smashed open a window and called the police. And then every single person involved lied about it, even under the penalty of perjury.

If the secret lover theory is actually true, it’ll come out at trial. But by the time it doesn’t (because it strains any kind of rational thought to believe it) all the people on this board hinting at it will have moved on to something else like how Twitter actually failed because the CDC teamed up with (((Soros))) to implant microchips in everyone that turns them vegan to prevent global warming. 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Dems invited this when they immediately politicized it.

Seems like there is a lot more to the story and R’s won’t stop until the story is blown up…. That happens when the footage is released. 

It didn’t have to be this way…

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

LOL!  A lot of people care.

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Your theory requires US attorneys to lie under oath about the facts of the case.

1. A guy broke into a lightly guarded house that basically sits on the public street and assaulted someone because he was crazy; or

2. Paul Pelosi was having a secret gay love affair that went bad and as part of it going bad, they smashed open a window and called the police. And then every single person involved lied about it, even under the penalty of perjury.

If the secret lover theory is actually true, it’ll come out at trial. But by the time it doesn’t (because it strains any kind of rational thought to believe it) all the people on this board hinting at it will have moved on to something else like how Twitter actually failed because the CDC teamed up with (((Soros))) to implant microchips in everyone that turns them vegan to prevent global warming. 

Yeah you're right.  Lawyers never lie...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah you're right.  Lawyers never lie...

So you’re saying that a lawyer just jeopardized their entire career and potentially their freedom in accordance with a broader plot that involved cops, lawyers, and other people lying, all to cover up for a secret love affair for which there is absolutely zero evidence?

That is more believable to you than a crazy person doing crazy person things?

Edited by ChiGoose

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So you’re saying that a lawyer just jeopardized their entire career and potentially their freedom in accordance with a broader plot that involved cops, lawyers, and other people lying, all to cover up for a secret love affair for which there is absolutely zero evidence?

That is more believably to you than a crazy person doing crazy person things?

And who is going to hold him/them accountable?  Hunter did worse things and there were hundreds if not thousands of people willing to lie about and/or cover it up...coincidentally right before an election.

I'm just trying to figure out why a guy who had the chance to lock himself in his bathroom and later rush into the arms of the cops (sorry, I don't buy that they were wrestling right at the front door at the exact moment the cops showed up and that they had no idea it was the Pelosi's residence) chose not to do so?  And again, if it had been incompetence, why didn't anyone get fired? 

Edited by Doc

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Why not both?

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’m not surprised. Lots of dumb people in the world.  Affects me not one bit and them neither.  All to score some sort of political points I guess.  Sad….

This is a political issue. 

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Why not both?

Because there is evidence for one and no evidence for the other.

If I said that the Buffalo Bills and the Detroit Lions were the best teams in the league, would your response be “sure, why not both?” Or would it be “what the hell are you smoking?”

lighten up Francis. i was having fun. As  i said before, either there was something weird going on in the house or the the ops screwed up. Eiither way, someone screwed up and/or the press is covering up for someone.

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

lighten up Francis. i was having fun. As  i said before, either there was something weird going on in the house or the the ops screwed up. Eiither way, someone screwed up and/or the press is covering up for someone.

Either the earth is flat or it isn’t. In any case, there’s something weird going on in the planet or the ops screwed up. Either way, someone screwed up or the press is covering up for someone.