Speaker Pelosi's Home Has Been Attacked

Tiberius

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

But president ! 

Did she call for a "do over"? 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Do you ever read any of the stuff you post on here? You do realize this latest one could be construed as a credible threat of violence. 

To quote you from earlier today:

Calm Down

Sheeesh! 

Credible threat? So talking about a magazine is now a threat? Calm down 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don’t blame me when the knock comes at your door. I’m going to say “Sure, Tibs always seemed like a deranged lunatic…but not a violent lunatic…just the normal kind.”

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We all know what you mean when you are talking about a magazine.  Its what you load ammunition into.  You need to calm down.  Its not right for you or anyone else to be inciting violence on here...

3 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

We all know what you mean when you are talking about a magazine.  Its what you load ammunition into.  You need to calm down.  Its not right for you or anyone else to be inciting violence on here...

Is English your main language? Gees, I sure hope not 😕

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is English your main language? Gees, I sure hope not 😕

So, you start out making threats, and now you are making fun of my language?  Why are you discriminating against me?  I thought you were a person of inclusion you sick freak.

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As a grown up, I recognize duplicity and sh*t stirring.  I responded to the information provided by the police officer speaking about the incident--nothing more, nothing less.  I claimed nothing, suggested nothing, and declared nothing beyond the unusual fact pattern shared by that officer. 

The police officer said "A hammer." 

You jumped to a comnclusion based on your predisposition to want the story. Just admit you didn't understand what you read or heard correctly. Why is that so hard? 

I would have been happy to discuss the phrasing used by the police spokesperson to describe the interaction, but that wasn't in the cards.  I'm still uncertain if you believe I was conspiring with the spokesperson to flood the internet with stories about the hammers 'n underwear to bring down the Speaker of the House.  If so, I can't help you.   

I didn't say you flooded the internet. You're introducing a straw man. You simply jumped on the conspiracy train and I wondered why. 

Next time, if your feelings are squishy because of how I responded to your dopey conspiracy comment (the first one, before you changed it), next time consider starting the conversation in a different manner, maybe like a grown up would. Also, try not to take things personally. 

More straw man stuff. I guess that's one of your moves. How do you feel about whataboutism? That's popular here too. 

I called you out because you bought into the nonsense conspiracy stuff. I called out B-Man too. I could have roped in Doc and others, just only had so much energy. 

You're the poster who claims to take the high road, right? And you're name calling and belittling others. Seems like you've got a credibility problem on several fronts, one of them being your character. 

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

- the window was broken. I guess Paul (or … oooh, scary … the police!) deliberately broke the window as part of the coverup, so we wouldn’t think it was the ugliest mofo of a male hooker experience gone wrong?

How do you know the window was broken to gain access?  Maybe it was broke by the assailant after he was already let inside. Paul ticked him off so he found the hammer and broke the window in spite.  Would love to see the forensic reports on if the broken glass was on the inside or outside of the window.

And who is this 3rd person that was there and let the police in and what were they doing there at 2:30 in the morning?

Edited by reddogblitz

I at this point won't believe anything reported unless it is a video from the security system, the story has changed several times from initial police report. I though am curious if DePape will be given a cash bail? I thought that short of murder you were not supposed to be kept in jail prior to trial 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Blame you for what? 

That guy looks like a moron trying to play dumb about his video shooting a shotgun. Guns have no place in political advertising.

People can talk about their gun rights without showing off their arsenal. I bet more than half of these phony morons can’t even shoot straight.  They pose with the guns for street cred among their constituents. All of it is suggestive to the mentally sick people in our society to take violent action which is not a good thing for society. 

• Like (+1) 1

All the conflicting reports aside...

How does anyone on their own breach security of the the private residence of the speaker of the house?

That. Makes. Zero. Sense.

Every square inch of that property has 24/7 video surveillance. 

Let's see it.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How does anyone on their own breach security of the the private residence of the speaker of the house?

Let's see it.

Yup.  Also were the cops wearing body cams?  Let's see that footage as well. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

The police officer said "A hammer." 

You jumped to a comnclusion based on your predisposition to want the story. Just admit you didn't understand what you read or heard correctly. Why is that so hard? 

This is your third attempt at a do-over.  What’s that all about? Pick a lane for goodness sake. 

I’ll ask again…addressing all three of your evolving allegations..

#1.  What was the conspiracy you accused me of?  You haven’t said. 
#2.  What was the conspiracy I waltzed to, the one @B-man brought up, but not the one from #1 that you think I was promoting? 
#3.  What’s my predisposition and what story do you think I wanted?  You didn’t say.  If I read or heard something incorrectly as you now (newly) imply, how does that square with #1 and #2 and spreading either conspiracy? 

I didn't say you flooded the internet. You're introducing a straw man. You simply jumped on the conspiracy train and I wondered why. 

Elaborate please, on the conspiracy, or any of the claims you have made. 

More straw man stuff. I guess that's one of your moves. How do you feel about whataboutism? That's popular here too. 

Great question:   I feel when people throw out “straw man”, “whataboutism”, and “conspiracy”, it often means those people are insecure in their beliefs, lack the ability to deliver a cohesive message, and are often poor communicators.  I’m not at all surprised to you trot tall three out here.   

I called you out because you bought into the nonsense conspiracy stuff. I called out B-Man too. I could have roped in Doc and others, just only had so much energy. 

Four posts tapped the energy reserve?  You should hit the gym, son.

You're the poster who claims to take the high road, right? And you're name calling and belittling others. Seems like you've got a credibility problem on several fronts, one of them being your character. 

Are you not sure who you’re communicating with?  Maybe you’re upset at a whole ‘nother poster. Me, sometimes I mock. 

I mocked your (first) conspiracy theory because it was completely unnecessary. It was also ill-conceived, lacked any details and was pretty dopey.  I mocked the second conspiracy theory for the same reasons I mocked you first theory, plus you changed your story, and that was pretty weak and doubly-dopey.  You’ve gotten worse as time has gone on. 

Have a good night.  

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let's see it.

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Also were the cops wearing body cams?  Let's see that footage as well. 

So…my question here would be “Why?”. 

I’m not certain what the video/surveillance would serve.  Is there an assumption that Paul Pelosi committed a crime?  Or maybe that the family has made false statements to the police? 

23 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So…my question here would be “Why?”. 

I’m not certain what the video/surveillance would serve.  Is there an assumption that Paul Pelosi committed a crime?  Or maybe that the family has made false statements to the police? 

No.

How a lone lunatic was able to breach the extensive security of the private residence of the speaker of the house?

How exactly was it accomplished?  Because the fact that it even happened seems like gross incompetence, right?

40 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

No.

How a lone lunatic was able to breach the extensive security of the private residence of the speaker of the house?

How exactly was it accomplished?  Because the fact that it even happened seems like gross incompetence, right?

I can see analyzing the footage, frame by frame and looking into gross negligence if the Secret Service was involved, but even then, releasing it publicly doesn’t make an awful lot of sense.  If there was a security breach, no need to provide a “how to”. 

If it’s a private matter, then it should be released only insofar as that is standard operating procedure for the department involved.  

In the Tucker Carlson thread, someone posted that TC argued it was important as a matter of significant public interest.  I sorta understand that, but I don’t really see the point here. 

Here is what seems to be the story…. a drug using, nudist, conspiracy (left right and center) deluded illegal immigrant wack job from Canada living in a makeshift commune in Berkeley adorned with BLM and pride flags assaulted Pelosi’s husband at home while she was in DC with her entire security detail. 

• Like (+1) 1