Bills release new stadium renderings

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Initial impressions and I know the renderings can change:

-kind of boring actually.  It feels like we’ve seen this before in the rendering leaks 

-Jumbotron seems basic and has a lot of dead space around it 

-what’s the point of the 3 tiers between the lower and upper deck?  Why break it up?  Are those all in front of 3 rows of box seats?

-Whats happening in the far endzone corners?  Is that for the standing room?  Seems like it makes for some poor sight lines for some of the seats 

-I’m happy they didn’t follow Jacksonvilles lower bowl layout.  It’s terrible 

-I am more worried than before about PSL pricing.  We know lower bowl will be tough, but with so many seats in front of box seats, it might be upper deck or bust for the causal fan 

-that canopy really doesn’t look like it will protect much 

-very curious to see what that concourses will look like 

The tiers are probably going to be box seats if I had to guess. 

13 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Allegedly it’s going to be like the old aud in terms of steepness and feeling like you are on top of the action. 

Also to this, if you are going to take this long to release renderings and only put out 2 pictures in which 1 is not that great, you deserve a little heat. 

I just hope the landings/seat rows are wider, balancing in the Aud was never fun for me. 

• Agree 1

I am excited to see these renderings and I think we are all going to love it. Shiny brand new Bills crib. Will a new sponsor be named? Does anyone know what it will be named? Our long wait is finally Over. It was getting grim there at the end of that other thread.

On a side note: what do you think the over under is on some Bill fans attempting to get on top of one of the bison and ride it ..lol

I predict playoffs in it's first season

🙂

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

The tiers are probably going to be box seats if I had to guess. 

From the extensive season ticket member survey a while back, I got the impression there will be multiple “types” of premium / club seats with varying levels of amenities (and obv associated costs). Some as your traditional box seats, some more like loge, etc 

1 minute ago, Snappysnackcakes said:

Why did we start a new thread about this?

Go Bills

Just kidding

If you had read through this thread, you would have found out it was so people didn't have to read through 77 pages of the other thread to find the renderings. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SDS said:

Jesus, Joseph, and Mary. It’s a goddamn drawing.

With all due respect we are being told “this is what it is” if you don’t want people to question it maybe out out slightly better drawings and maybe an aerial view of the top? 

I’ll wait to see more come out but I understand people’s frustration

They should have waited until they had a better package.  Im kind of shocked that this is it for now.  That outside view is from a half mile away (but at least we can see the cool Buffalo).  But its like the stadium itself is intentionally obscured and blurry.

The same goes for the internal view.  Just a ton of sky in there and you cannot really see any detail.  A lot of the perspective there is out of whack too (like the flat seats in the lower left corner.)

As far as the general design itself?  I think it might be fine once I see more detail.  Steep/stacked seats are probably my #1 feature to bring everyone close to the action aud-style.  Upper scoreboard end might be cool, but I cant figure out what anything is there.  

One thing that looks kind of messed up is the empty slices in the corners.  Why?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, May Day 10 said:

One thing that looks kind of messed up is the empty slices in the corners.  Why?!

My thought is that's where the Bills and visitors tunnels are going to be for their locker rooms.  

1 minute ago, clearwater cadet said:

If the current Gov. loss the election next month does this even happen?

Annnndddd, there's the political post #1...

• Thank you (+1) 1

This last month I went to Allianz Stadium in Munich where the FC Bayern Munich play.  This looks very similar. For the most part, fans are protected from the elements, it was super noisy when the fans cheered, and great sight lines throughout the stadium. By far the best outdoor stadium I’ve been to (though I haven’t been to them all). 

I think it’s going to be awesome!

Also - Allianz has beautiful natural turf field that is heated and fully irrigated.

Edited by Bockeye
  • Like (+1) 9

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.