MNF: Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - with Manningcast!

Beck Water

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

replace some of their players with actual bears.

229d9fa7b555e66644d3588488155624--bear-i

Hmmmm.

On the one hand, could result in a lot of plays calling for penalties.

On the other hand who wants to be the ref who penalizes an actual bear?

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I know that team is a dumpster fire but I really don't think inserting some random muscly gay men into the lineup is going to be better than low end professional football players.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/regardless-of-who-plays-quarterback-the-patriots-shouldn-e2-80-99t-have-much-trouble-with-the-bears/ar-AA13geFa

"Regardless of who plays quarterback, the Patriots shouldn’t have much trouble with the Bears"

Boston media confidence high

Edited by Beck Water

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I know that team is a dumpster fire but I really don't think inserting some muscly gay men into the lineup is going to be better than low end professional football players.

6 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/regardless-of-who-plays-quarterback-the-patriots-shouldn-e2-80-99t-have-much-trouble-with-the-bears/ar-AA13geFa

"Regardless of who plays quarterback, the Patriots shouldn’t have much trouble with the Bears"

The Patriots are still an awful team, but they're well coached enough to beat up on other terrible teams.

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The Patriots are still an awful team, but they're well coached enough to beat up on other terrible teams.

Yeah, it's interesting.  I thought Matt Eberflus was an absolute Stud as a defensive coordinator, but he seems to be a bit of a dud so far as a HC.  Yeah, Fields isn't playing well, but the team just seems sloppy and poorly coached on both sides of the ball.

On the other hand, Daboll (to me) was a bit of a roller-coaster ride as OC, but he seems to be All That and a Bag of Chips as a HC. 

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Amazon ad:

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v162336571

Edited by Beck Water

I’ll be interested to see if manning tosses some shade at New England 😂

And I do give the bears a fighting chance in this game. I think they’ve figured a couple small details out. 
Herbert and his speed need to get more of a 50/50 split with Montgomery. They shuffled the O line I believe I seen earlier today. And I think they’ve finally started getting fields moving around a little more out of the pocket. Their D has already been playing quite well. Should be another 13-10 kinda prime time barn burner 

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I thought with the Around the league thread at 90 pages, maybe a new thread for MNF?

Just a thought

Anyone see a way Eberflus maneuvers the Bears to beat the Patriots? 

I'd like to see it, but I don't.

Justin Fields will need to play a lot better than he shown this year. He has the least amount of passing yards of any QB who has not missed games. Joe Flacco has more yards and he only played in 3 games.😂

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

On the other hand, Daboll (to me) was a bit of a roller-coaster ride as OC, but he seems to be All That and a Bag of Chips as a HC.

I think he really learned a lot from McDermott, if there's one thing McDermott nailed here it was creating a great culture with coaches and players.

• Agree 3

• Simon pinned this topic
9 minutes ago, Chaos said:

If Jones struggles, does Bill pull the plug and put in Zappe?

Oh, Gosh, I hope so!  Nothing better than yo-yo'ing your young QB for building their own confidence and the team's confidence in them

4 weeks is kind of minimal for what was reportedly a significant high ankle sprain

21 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Justin Fields will need to play a lot better than he shown this year. He has the least amount of passing yards of any QB who has not missed games. Joe Flacco has more yards and he only played in 3 games.😂

Josh Allen was 32 in YPG his rookie season.

It's not Field's Y/G or lack thereof that bothers me, he just doesn't seem to enjoy playing football.  It's painful to watch him get tackled or hit.

Edited by Beck Water

48 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Now you really want to see them lose to the Bears, but they’re probably not wrong. NE is not the team the media and their fans want them to be. They’re done, tear it down and we can feast on NE tears for the next 3 seasons.

Edited by JDubya76

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.