Covid Protocols 2023

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Sorry, no. Redhawk spoke with some virologists and they all agreed it was naturally occurring. Nothing to see here. 

You mean Quack, MD?

He went a few rounds with this virologist where his frightening lack of actual scientific knowledge was put on full display.

Finally I concluded that enough was enough. Now this virologist has him on ignore.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

But don't you dare even think about gathering for religious services.

Cultists say what?

I wonder if goose is still masking up in crowded spaces. He was one of the last to do so (out of consideration for his fellow fowl of course). You guys seem to have a relationship of some sort. Would you be willing to ask? 

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I wonder if goose is still masking up in crowded spaces. He was one of the last to do so (out of consideration for his fellow fowl of course). You guys seem to have a relationship of some sort. Would you be willing to ask? 

@ChiGoose?

• Haha (+1) 1

https://12ft.io/proxy?ref=&q=https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/15/investigation-finds-400-billion-was-stolen-or-wasted-in-covid-fraudsters-great-grift/

Investigation Finds $400 Billion Was Stolen Or Wasted In Covid Fraudsters’ ‘Great Grift’

Of course. Probably all one over reaching master plan from the corrupt government of the USA.

/end thread

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

https://12ft.io/proxy?ref=&q=https://thefederalist.com/2023/06/15/investigation-finds-400-billion-was-stolen-or-wasted-in-covid-fraudsters-great-grift/

Investigation Finds $400 Billion Was Stolen Or Wasted In Covid Fraudsters’ ‘Great Grift’

Of course. Probably all one over reaching master plan from the corrupt government of the USA.

/end thread

Our best and brightest have our backs. We just need more money and power located in Washington. That will fix it. Anyone that disagrees hates America and should move to Russia. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think seeing that they were able to without any serious examination, questioning, criticism - get people just on cue to cower in fear (or hoping it would be a disaster for Trump) - immediately agreed to everything they told them about a cold from a wet market (don’t question this).  It has no doubt emboldened the communist evil behind the WHO, UN, and all the global financial institutions that call the shots to feel like they can do whatever the hell they want

You put on that mask no questions asked

The ones that did ask, they threatened - job loss, financial ruin, or shamed and portrayed as grandma killer.  

Everything you couldn’t have imagined in 2019 happening by 2020 - it’s the same right now you can’t even imagine or fathom what they’ll do.  

And the people we need to protect us by holding such immense power accountable (fake journalists that just work for those Communists entities) couldn’t possibly care less - they are all on the same ideological team.  

The only thing preventing the worst from happening is the U.S. constitution - its current SCOTUS, and the number of gun owners in this country.  

That’s it.   Those are the worlds last hope because the rest of it does not have a constitution and their dupes quickly went 6 feet apart.  No questions asked.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 6/15/2023 at 7:28 AM, BillsFanNC said:

But don't you dare even think about gathering for religious services.

Cultists say what?

Conclusion: THEY NEVER REALLY CARED! 

It was always (and still is) political…And the regular citizens still pushing this nonsense are the brain dead stooges that haven’t figured it out yet…😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Doc said:

Apparently to the left, "conspiracy theory" means "something we don't want you to know is true."

As Jimmy Dore likes to say- you never get in trouble for lying for the Establishment, only when you tell the truth…like Julian Asange exposing government spying…👍

On 7/18/2023 at 8:30 PM, Orlando Tim said:

1/3 of total deaths should have been categorized differently, once again another "conspiracy theory" that is upon further inspection decided to be true. We were lied to so many times it is disgusting. 

If you're mad about being lied to, then you should be pretty upset with Trump. 

Edited by SectionC3

On 7/21/2023 at 2:49 PM, B-Man said:

The rewriting of COVID history has begun ... refuse to be duped

I have my own certain feelings about Covid vaccines and all of that but what does lady said is completely untrue

No one was told they couldn’t go out of their houses we don’t live in China

The beaches were closed because you couldn’t rely on people to follow the rules, and there Hass to be rules during a pandemic

Nobody told children that their breath was toxic. Children were greatly affected by all of this, because they probably didn’t understand what was going on, but don’t you think that it’s fair that our teachers should also have the ability to work safely? 

• Dislike 1

57 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I have my own certain feelings about Covid vaccines and all of that but what does lady said is completely untrue

No one was told they couldn’t go out of their houses we don’t live in China

The beaches were closed because you couldn’t rely on people to follow the rules, and there Hass to be rules during a pandemic

Nobody told children that their breath was toxic. Children were greatly affected by all of this, because they probably didn’t understand what was going on, but don’t you think that it’s fair that our teachers should also have the ability to work safely? 

Are you actually defending what happened in 2021 in regards to masking of children? I am not even gonna argue 2020 a lot of people were scared with little to no info, but once the data came in kids being masked was known to be worthless by the start of the 2021-2022  school year. 

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Are you actually defending what happened in 2021 in regards to masking of children? I am not even gonna argue 2020 a lot of people were scared with little to no info, but once the data came in kids being masked was known to be worthless by the start of the 2021-2022  school year. 

As I said earlier, you probably missed it. There are some things that I didn’t agree with in the handling of the Covid pandemic.

Putting masks on kids was one of them but I say again the issue is not the health of the kids who seem to have been able to fight Covid off pretty well. The issue is for the teachers and they have the right to a safe work environment.

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

As I said earlier, you probably missed it. There are some things that I didn’t agree with in the handling of the Covid pandemic.

Putting masks on kids was one of them but I say again the issue is not the health of the kids who seem to have been able to fight Covid off pretty well. The issue is for the teachers and they have the right to a safe work environment.

There are two issues with this statement, you stated earlier that kids were never told their breath could harm another person but then you argue it is protect teachers, these two statements are in direct opposition to each other. Secondly my point is that by the begining of 2021-2022 school year it was known that masking did not help with the spread of Covid, so why mask when all the science says it is harming the kids and not helping anyone? BTW I am a teacher.