MNF - Broncos @ Chargers

Steptide

Just now, VaMilBill said:

Herbert does not impress me. I have no idea how any of the Pundits could have even considered him being better then Allen. It must be people simply trying to be contrarians 

He has a more prototypical style I guess? I agree though. We are three years in and I still don’t see the savvy or fire that I see in the greats. Maybe it’s coaching? Either way. We are some truly amazing seeds and then we see a lot of trouble with the blitz and throwing short of the sticks…

2 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Herbert does not impress me. I have no idea how any of the Pundits could have even considered him being better then Allen. It must be people simply trying to be contrarians 

He's had some games where he looked very very good. 

To be fair I think he is trying to play through a significant rib injury.  He may start to feel better in 1-2 more weeks.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Big C said:

He has a more prototypical style I guess? I agree though. We are three years in and I still don’t see the savvy or fire that I see in the greats. Maybe it’s coaching? Either way. We are some truly amazing seeds and then we see a lot of trouble with the blitz and throwing short of the sticks…

They also claim he is athletic but I don't really see that either.

He is super stiff we he runs, he isn't elusive and shifty in the pocket like Mahomes and he doesn't have the running ability, athletic ability or juke moves that Allen has...

Maybe he is athletic in that he can run out of trouble but his running doesn't usually lead to much.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Denver with 2 possessions in OT.

1st possession: run run pass punt

2nd possession: run run pass punt

I would be furious. 🤬

No idea how Hackett got a head coaching gig. Most likely he will be gone after this season. Denver franchise doesn’t have patience with bad coaching or QBs. But Wilson isn’t going anywhere with that contract so Hackett will be the obvious firing. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.