Cardinals trade for Robbie Anderson

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

kinda weird given they have Hopkins returning this week and a plethora of WRs they brought in that haven't been able to elavate Murray's game for him. Maybe he can play QB?

Maybe their #1 WR is out for the season? Who knows

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/17/report-marquise-brown-suffered-potentially-season-ending-foot-injury-on-sunday/

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea he can play Anderson. What is the cost? There is a price at which I'd have been interested although he probably constitutes anti-process. 

Robbie Anderson is pure anti-matter:

Don't practice.

Don't study.

Don't hustle.

Don't care.

= Don't Play

Now this mental midget gets to play with a Midget playing QB!

• Disagree 1

30 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I will never root for Arizona, as long as JJ Watt plays for them.

I'm not over him saying that he chose the Cardinals because he wanted to play for a contender. (over the Bills).

Is hating JJ Watt a thing or did he poop on your lawn? Dude's an all-time great.

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Not a bad pickup...Anderson has talent. They are about to get Hopkins back...they could make some noise if Murray gets it together and stops playing video games while he should be studying film.

They stink. Murray stinks. Their coach stinks. They are going nowhere.

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Isn't his skill set pretty much the same as Gabe Davis? A receiver like OBJ I get because he gives us something more well rounded.

Our starting wrs aren't the issue. The problem is we are one injury away from Kumerow becoming a starter. We have zero depth. 

Anderson would have been a good get at that price. But he may not have been happy here being a backup. 

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

At that price he is a bargain. I'd have tried to get in on that.... although maybe it happened so fast there wasn't time. 

Agreed. That's a great rental price. Would've had no interest beyond a rental year.

"Both fish and house guests stink after 3 days"

3 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Dead cap #s of over $97 million in 2023 & over $81 million in 2024 means he'll be there for a while.  

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/arizona-cardinals/kyler-murray-29036/

Maybe they can hire Billy Beane as their GM 😆😆😆 gunna need it with 100mill less than everyone else

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.