10/16/22 Week 6 GAMEDAY Thread Bills at Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

GO BILLS!!!

put a azs whipping on them!!!

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Anyone else have a calmness about this game?

I think some of it comes from winning at KC last year and then seeing how the rest of the season played out. Meaning this win didn’t guarantee the Bills the 1 seed or translate into a playoff win. 
I think some more comes from a place that I believe the Bills are the deeper more talented team. 

Either way, it’s a long season and I want them to win every game, but I also want the team to stay healthy. Ultimately I think this team is a SB winning team when (mostly) healthy. 

Go Bills!!

I've literally been thinking the exact same thing all week.  This game is important because we need to keep pace in the division, and it's likely to impact playoff seeding, but that's it.  When they beat KC last year I was ecstatic and bought into the "revenge" nonsense, but then we saw what happened in the playoffs. When they beat KC in the playoffs and send them packing, that will be revenge, but until then this is just one game.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Process said:

You care who our third string RB is in a game where we should be running the ball with RBs less than 10 times?

i just think back to that game against Arizona from two years ago and either Moss or Singletary got injured on the first drive. The depth at RB got really scary really fast when one of those guys went down. 

I just better not see Taiwan anywhere near the offense today! 

52 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Anyone else have a calmness about this game?

I think some of it comes from winning at KC last year and then seeing how the rest of the season played out. Meaning this win didn’t guarantee the Bills the 1 seed or translate into a playoff win. 
I think some more comes from a place that I believe the Bills are the deeper more talented team. 

Either way, it’s a long season and I want them to win every game, but I also want the team to stay healthy. Ultimately I think this team is a SB winning team when (mostly) healthy. 

Go Bills!!

Yeah, I’m this category.  I agree with much of what you say above.

I think the Bills are going to win, but if they lose it is KC in KC.  If we win obviously much better, but this is our most difficult game of the year, so in a way it lightens things up for us in this one.

Team is healthier.  We’ve on their before.  Play relaxed.  Watch relaxed.

• Like (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Just spotted a Josh Allen jersey in St Mark’s Square (on a most Buffalo looking guy) here in Venezia.

I walked up, threw on my best fake Italian accent and gave his group a “Mi scusi, signore…” to confused looks then added “just had to give you a GO BILLS!”  His whole group clapped 🤣

I take this as a good sign… :beer: 

That's awesome! I'm not stalking you, I swear! Just LOVE Venice and enjoy reading your references. Take a train to Padua, you won't regret it. And for the love of God, go to Burano if you haven't already! Go BIlls!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.