All your juicy Odell Beckham gossip

Simon

7 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

What of the concerns from those saying that the Bills are one injury to a boundary receiver from having a serious problem?

There are no concerns. Other than Allen and Miller, the Bills can get through any injury on the roster. And the Miller injury still would not be impossible to overcome.  Bills are loaded everywhere.  

11 hours ago, hemma said:

IMO, Beane is much more likely to trade a player for picks than to trade for a player or bring in a Temp like OBJ.

Unlike the Rams, I’m hoping Beane’s looking beyond his nose to keep the Bills on top for many years.

OBJ is obviously the biggest name on the market, but does anyone actually know his progress recovering from his injury?  Is the guy even close to being able to practice?

Tre went down before he did and is just now getting ready to come back.  This is OBJ's second ACL injury.  Even if he does come back this year, is he going to be anywhere near 100%?  I just can't see it.

Like you, I'd much rather see a lesser known talent be brought it with the intention of keeping him rather than a big name rental not even close to full strength.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Billz4ever said:

OBJ is obviously the biggest name on the market, but does anyone actually know his progress recovering from his injury?  Is the guy even close to being able to practice?

Tre went down before he did and is just now getting ready to come back.  This is OBJ's second ACL injury.  Even if he does come back this year, is he going to be anywhere near 100%?  I just can't see it.

Like you, I'd much rather see a lesser know talent be brought it with the intention of keeping him rather than a big name rental not even close to full strength.

No one knows as far as I heard.  His first step is getting cleared by his Dr.'s to practice and then have teams give him a physical.

I have not heard when that may happen.  He had surgery on Feb 22.  His first ACL surgery took him 11 months to recover.

Adam Schefter said in September that he "wouldn't see the field" until Thanksgiving.  That is 9 months after his surgery.

NFL players returning from ACLs is generally 9-12 months. 

Like I said upthread.  Until he works out in Buffalo and has a physical all this is nothing but "click bait" to me.

If KC (or another team) want to sign him before that happens then go right ahead.  The Bills shouldn't take that chance.

Your point about other players is well taken.  I personally would be interested in him when he is healthy.  Then a process can start

as to whether or not to sign him.  Not before.

IMO

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

What’s his right/wrong ratio? 

Not sure but he broke the Jonnu Smith to NE news about 45 mins before Schefter did.

Also is claiming LA Rams are going to trade for Kareem Hunt for a 3rd round pick after this weeks games at the Tuesday deadline and that pick may have conditions attached to it...

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.