Biden clearly has dementia, you can admit that right? "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Joe Biden is clearly exhibiting symptoms of cognitive decline, you can admit that right?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion does Joe Biden exhibit clear symptoms of cognitive decline?

2. 2. If you answered no to the 1st question, why are you a partisan hack?

• Because I'm a moron
    • Because I'm a PPP troll.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Dude’s cranium is full of rotted mush.  What a mess.  

This is the litmus test for leftist lunacy.

If you can't admit that at minimum Joe Biden is suffering from mental deficits that make him unfit for office, then how can you be taken seriously on other clear but slightly more nuanced observations? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The Biden-Trump debates were no-contest victories for Biden.

Only the deluded thought Trump was even somewhat lucid 

Joke fooled you and many others into thinking he wasn't going senile, had the answers for Wuhan virus and would have a competent and respected Admin.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is the litmus test for leftist lunacy.

If you can't admit that at minimum Joe Biden is suffering from mental deficits that make him unfit for office, then how can you be taken seriously on other clear but slightly more nuanced observations? 

Sure Biden is suffering from degenerative mental issues but so it appears is everyone else that he surrounds himself with in this administration.  Who among his crew of misfits and oddballs would you trust with your life or would you like to see put in charge in his place?  Its a group of under-achievers and diversity hires who's only qualification for the job is their social justice score.  In a few words, unqualified incompetents without any self-awareness.  So even if they replace Biden the successor will be somebody else that doesn't know what they're doing.  We're screwed.     

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Joke fooled you and many others into thinking he wasn't going senile, had the answers for Wuhan virus and would have a competent and respected Admin.  

You guys should run someone that can beat him, then 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

nope

I've seen it too firsthand and observing Joe's movements, his gait, his speech, facial expressions, and his cognitive hiccups it is obvious.  That said, it's a terrible disease I wouldn't wish on anyone.  

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah they were.  This is the most incompetent and corrupt Admin ever.

No, Trump's was, and it was really no contest. Much like the debates that Trump could barely put together a coherent sentence during 

He literally just tried to talk/scream over Biden. Pathetic 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've seen it too firsthand and observing Joe's movements, his gait, his speech, facial expressions, and his cognitive hiccups it is obvious.  That said, it's a terrible disease I wouldn't wish on anyone.  

I've seen it 100's of times.  I don't believe he has any cognitive impairment.  His speech has been abnormal his entire life.  by all accounts, it has actually improved.  gait and facial expressions abnormalities are more suggestive of Parkinsons but I don't see those characteristic changes either and he has no tremor.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Trump's was, and it was really no contest. Much like the debates that Trump could barely put together a coherent sentence during 

He literally just tried to talk/scream over Biden. Pathetic 

Wrong.  Faux corruption charges doesn't make for actual corruption.  How many times were you sure you had him?  Meanwhile the incompetence from this Admin is clear for all to see.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I've seen it 100's of times.  I don't believe he has any cognitive impairment.  His speech has been abnormal his entire life.  by all accounts, it has actually improved.  gait and facial expressions abnormalities are more suggestive of Parkinsons but I don't see those characteristic changes either and he has no tremor.

Why wasn't he like that 10 years ago?  His whole life is a damned lie.  We have video.

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Abnormal speech and mental and behavioral gaffes are not the same.  I also suggest characterizing his history of speaking and behavior as evidence of some chronic speech abnormality is an incorrect diagnosis.  Its an issue of behavioral medicine than some task best handled by a speech therapist. 

• Disagree 1

Here's Joe Biden in 2017 certifying the election.

He sounds the same today, maybe even better actually.

:lol:

Also stay tuned for the insurrectionists who tried to interrupt the process of our democracy.

I wonder if they spent two years in a DC jail?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just read today that Biden slipped on the stairs of Air Farce One AGAIN on Sunday when he was returning to Delaware from Selma. But he's fine.

Edited by Wacka

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

What, in this case, would constitute “all accounts”? 

With complete objectivity, if Biden was an airline pilot and walked like he walks, talks like he talks responds to to people the way he does and seems to be constantly suffering from some kind of disorientation, there isn't a captain or first officer who would agree to fly with him, or a passenger who would watch him and get on a plane.

I don't know if he has dementia or is simply infirm, but there is clearly something wrong with him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

With complete objectivity, if Biden was an airline pilot and walked like he walks, talks like he talks responds to to people the way he does and seems to be constantly suffering from some kind of disorientation, there isn't a captain or first officer who would agree to fly with him, or a passenger who would watch him and get on a plane.

I don't know if he has dementia or is simply infirm, but there is clearly something wrong with him.

He would be excluded from being a commercial pilot because of his atrial fibrillation.  He looks to me to be in better than average physical shape for an 80+ yo

The diagnosis of atrial fibrillation, while disqualifying for pilots, is usually approvable through the special issuance process. Most pilots with well-controlled atrial fibrillation lead essentially normal lives and are able to fly, exercise, and participate in most of life's usual activities.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Demented Biden never worked a day in his life save for his lengthy stint as Tractor Trailer Driver.  I would not trust him/it/she/them as a flight attendant.  What a mess.  

22 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

He would be excluded from being a commercial pilot because of his atrial fibrillation.  He looks to me to be in better than average physical shape for an 80+ yo

The diagnosis of atrial fibrillation, while disqualifying for pilots, is usually approvable through the special issuance process. Most pilots with well-controlled atrial fibrillation lead essentially normal lives and are able to fly, exercise, and participate in most of life's usual activities.

Your message board running mate, li’l billsy, absolutely detests plagiarism so I’m going to help out by providing the link that you cribbed from. Consider it a random act of kindness. 

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/blogs/ainsight-atrial-fibrillation-pilots

We can leave the dumbassery of changing the topic from Biden’s physical and mental state to afib in pilots for others to discuss. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

My mom drove until 88 (died at 95) doesn't mean she didn't have signs of dementia before. She had enough sense to stop before she ran someone over ( she had seem that on the news and didn't want it to happen to her). Biden should have enough sense that he shouldn't be  leading a nation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Wacka said:

I'll keep saying it. 

my mom died of dementia in 2021 and being her primary caregiver, I saw it firsthand. Biden has dementia.

Sorry about your Mom.  Same here for me on both.  My mom died in 2014 of the same.  It's very clear he has symptoms of Alzheimer's.  I don't need to tell you how hard that is to watch.  He must be on massive doses of Aricept.  Sooner or later that ***** stops working.  What a mess.

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I agree he looks pretty fit for an 80 year old guy.   He has had good hair work, good plastic surgery and he keeps himself in good shape.

More often than not, when he opens his mouth to talk, he sounds quite a bit older than most people I know in their 70s or 80s all other things being equal.  

A part of that is certainly the stress that comes with trying to remember the things a President has to recall, the order in which to recall it, and all the while not f it all up.  

All that said, Joe Biden today is a shell of the man he was just a few years ago, at which time he had faded substantially from his best years.  

When he falters or gets confused, he sounds like he’s 95. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

A part of that is certainly the stress that comes with trying to remember the things a President has to recall, the order in which to recall it, and all the while not f it all up.  

👆🤡

Person

Woman

Man

Camera

TV

And never forget:

image.thumb.jpeg.e58deba93acbd95cd74d13ab29c641d9.jpeg

The fact that those with family members here that have been diagnosed with dementia but don't mention of the type of dementia is telling.  .Not all dementia is Alzheimers.  For example, Parkinsons patients can have dementia or those with multiple strokes (vascular dementia).  A little knowledge is a dangerous thing especially when trying to diagnose a person you've never actually met without an extensive knowledge base.  An anecdotal study of one is a study of one and has little generalized meaning.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

The fact that those with family members here that have been diagnosed with dementia but don't mention of the type of dementia is telling.  .Not all dementia is Alzheimers.  For example, Parkinsons patients can have dementia or those with multiple strokes (vascular dementia).  A little knowledge is a dangerous thing especially when trying to diagnose a person you've never actually met without an extensive knowledge base.  An anecdotal study of one is a study of one and has little generalized meaning.

That you feel you need to know the personal medical history of posters, or their families is more than telling.  Why do you feel personal medical prognosis should be communicated to you?  If you are in the medical field and are asking these questions, do you feel it is appropriate?

8 minutes ago, Precision said:

That you feel you need to know the personal medical history of posters, or their families is more than telling.  Why do you feel personal medical prognosis should be communicated to you?  If you are in the medical field and are asking these questions, do you feel it is appropriate?

I don't want the details of personal illnesses.   As I said, I know what dementia looks like in all its forms.  I'm interested in the health of Biden tho.  ya know, cuz he's our prez...personal illnesses are not relevant to the discussion.

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't want the details of personal illnesses.   As I said, I know what dementia looks like in all its forms.  I'm interested in the health of Biden tho.  ya know, cuz he's our prez...personal illnesses are not relevant to the discussion.

The fact that those with family members here that have been diagnosed with dementia but don't mention of the type of dementia is telling.

In your previous post you indicated that board member should have mentioned the type of dementia.  Now you are saying you don't want the personal details. 

Which is it? 

Since you work in the medical field, could you elaborate on the ethical or legal rules pertaining to asking about diagnosis on a message board?

Just now, Precision said:

The fact that those with family members here that have been diagnosed with dementia but don't mention of the type of dementia is telling.

In your previous post you indicated that board member should have mentioned the type of dementia.  Now you are saying you don't want the personal details. 

Which is it? 

Since you work in the medical field, could you elaborate on the ethical or legal rules pertaining to asking about diagnosis on a message board?

wasn't asking.   There's no "?" in the post.  I Noted that the differentiation about the different types of dementia hadn't been made.  Can you appreciate the distinction?  There's a question...