Week 6: Bills at CHIEFS 10/16 4:25pm

YoloinOhio

McKenzie back and practicing all week isn't being discussed much. He could prove to be a problem for KC. The offense is looking pretty strong and KC's defense is looking kind of weak. Bills are going to score......a lot. Another thing that KC didn't have to contend with last year is running backs catching balls out of the backfield. Singletary has been quietly putting up some numbers there this season. There are just too many ways the Bills can move the ball. Everyone keeps talking about slowing down that KC offense when it's KC that has the heavier lift in trying to slow the Buffalo attack.

There are some thinking the Bills could win big. Could be right.

• Like (+1) 5

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

I'm not disputing what Mahomes walked into vs Allen, my point is that he's been great from day one and the only reason he didn't start out of the gate as a rookie is because Alex Smith had a ridiculously good season and best of his career in 2017.

Mahomes has also been to 4 straight AFC Championships, 2 SB's, and one championship. They certainly didn't have anything close to the Bills on defense the entire time he's been there.

Also disagree about the magnitude of this game on Sunday, I do believe that if the Chiefs win they are well on thier way to a unprecedented 5th straight AFC championship game at home. Which means the chances of the Bills getting a SB decreases exponentially.  If the Bills are going to change the course of history and whatever destiny lies ahead for Mahomes it starts this Sunday. They have to force this guy to at least play one road playoff game for the first time in his career.

1) Be a man… answer the first question and be honest. Who is the team you root for?

2) after the Bills played in KC in week 5 last year, do you remember their records?  I’ll help.  Buffalo was 4-1, and KC was 2-3.  One team had homefield advantage all playoffs. Which one was that?  Don’t tell me with any kind of certainty that the winner of a week 6 game will have a home game in the AFC championship. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

1) Be a man… answer the first question and be honest. Who is the team you root for?

2) after the Bills played in KC in week 5 last year, do you remember their records?  I’ll help.  Buffalo was 4-1, and KC was 2-3.  One team had homefield advantage all playoffs. Which one was that?  Don’t tell me with any kind of certainty that the winner of a week 6 game will have a home game in the AFC championship. 

Don't waste your time with this guy. I've had him on ignore for quite some time. 

And just to emphasize the point you are making in #2...neither KC nor Buffalo had homefield throughout the playoffs last year...it was TEN who wasn't as good as either team and couldn't get out of the first round. So to your point, grandiose and definitive pronouncements of what this game means to the rest of the season are somewhat stupid.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I was at that game...Bills kicked their ass that day and 2 stupid plays cost them the game. Chiefs were 8-0 coming in...should have left 8-1. 

That 101 yard INT for a TD by Sean Smith was inexcusable starting out the 2nd half.

• Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I was at that game...Bills kicked their ass that day and 2 stupid plays cost them the game. Chiefs were 8-0 coming in...should have left 8-1. 

That 101 yard INT for a TD by Sean Smith was inexcusable starting out the 2nd half.

That game had me soooooo pissed. Do not miss those days. 

53 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

That smith pick was dumb luck. Edit: I thought I recalled Smith fell down, but he didn’t. The reality is Smith got toasted bad by Stevie. He was so out of position. It was a terrible play by smith, but he was rewarded for just being in the right place at the right time.

Tough break for Tuel, who had an okay game. 

Edited by Miyagi-Do Karate

24 minutes ago, Mailman said:

Bryce Brown

Remember McCoy tweeting that the Bills didn't have a back as good as Brown after the trade?

Then Jackson tweets back like "hey, uh. I'm here. So is Lynch" and McCoy saying he forgot. 😂

Early in the season Rex Ryan in his first year didn't even know the guy. He just said " the kid who fumbles a lot"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, WideNine said:

Running a project for a Healthcare company, but struggling to focus.

Usually can firewall off my Bills to a safe place, but I have been looking forward to this rematch since the 13 seconds debacle.

Yeah it's only 3 more days!!! :) But oh boy! You gotta push yourself to focus!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Was that the Bryce Brown fumble into the end zone game?  Pain

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.