It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

Just now, Playoffs? said:

More fun from Dolphin Land…. https://finheaven.com/threads/josh-allen-tua-stats-comparison.374322/

This thread is amazing. I’ve never seen such delusion. They’re honestly comparing the stats of Allen and Tua in the first two games… and then go on to talk about how ‘douchey’ Allen is (because he talks smack on the field and whines to refs), and that he’s got karma coming to him.  Enjoy. 

Why are they as a fan base so much more confident than we are? They have no reason to be. Don’t they have their own @FilthyBeast or @Airseven?

39 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Why is everyone only concerned with our secondary against their receivers. Just remember, out offense gets to play too. The big question is how in the heck are they gonna stop us? Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey couldn’t. The Titans thought they could run the ball and control the clock. That didn’t work either. 

Totally hear you man… and yeah, we could put up 40+ again… but I don’t think my ‘concern’ on defense is that irrational. We have two rookie CB’s and likely no Hyde going up against perhaps the league’s best WR tandem. Didn’t say I was scared… but definitely something to think about, no?

35 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Could the Bills be in trouble Sunday?

"Could? It's a little more than could, the Bills are in trouble."

- Willie McGinest

Where is this?

In other news, McGinest says not to press the "Panic Button" on the Patriots, so probably the Bills will be in trouble from them, too.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

He just drew that straw in the production meeting before the show. Hot takes generate conversation. 

Every show? 
McMoron is like that all the time. 

I get following the script but Why be labeled an idiot?

One benefit from the W is the Bills won’t get complacent 

I’m OK with honest criticism 

Just not BS 

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Today Skip Bayless said that he’s still “not sold” on Josh Allen and still thinks that Baker Mayfield could have a better career. These guys say stupid things. That’s their job.

Skip Bayless? lololololol 

who?

there is a limit to ESPN ahem “experts” 

I just took a few minutes to read some of the comedy gold on finheaven.com.  This takes being a homer to a level not seen before!  Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet, and that is saying a lot!

supurduper said:

Allen is good but massively overrated. I've always said this. He's flash like a sports car. Tua is smarter, more methodical , more accurate and still has 85% of the arm strength which is the only thing some people talk about. I'd never switch Tua for Allen and the above stats show I'm right in that thinking. I mean everyone is saying Allen is the best PLAYER in the game, that's what the jerks on TV keep saying. So Tua has mostly better stats than the supposed best PLAYER in the NFL. What does that tell you?

• Shocked 2
  • Haha (+1) 12

2 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I just took a few minutes to read some of the comedy gold on finheaven.com.  This takes being a homer to a level not seen before!  Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet, and that is saying a lot!

supurduper said:

Allen is good but massively overrated. I've always said this. He's flash like a sports car. Tua is smarter, more methodical , more accurate and still has 85% of the arm strength which is the only thing some people talk about. I'd never switch Tua for Allen and the above stats show I'm right in that thinking. I mean everyone is saying Allen is the best PLAYER in the game, that's what the jerks on TV keep saying. So Tua has mostly better stats than the supposed best PLAYER in the NFL. What does that tell you?

It’s stunning how moronic people are.  
The above would also suggest that Flacco is better than Aaron Rodgers. 

TWO freakin games in. 

• Simon pinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.