It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

25 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I just took a few minutes to read some of the comedy gold on finheaven.com.  This takes being a homer to a level not seen before!  Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet, and that is saying a lot!

supurduper said:

Allen is good but massively overrated. I've always said this. He's flash like a sports car. Tua is smarter, more methodical , more accurate and still has 85% of the arm strength which is the only thing some people talk about. I'd never switch Tua for Allen and the above stats show I'm right in that thinking. I mean everyone is saying Allen is the best PLAYER in the game, that's what the jerks on TV keep saying. So Tua has mostly better stats than the supposed best PLAYER in the NFL. What does that tell you?

I am more pumped about this game than our first two.  We need to slaughter them again.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I just took a few minutes to read some of the comedy gold on finheaven.com.  This takes being a homer to a level not seen before!  Truly one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet, and that is saying a lot!

supurduper said:

Allen is good but massively overrated. I've always said this. He's flash like a sports car. Tua is smarter, more methodical , more accurate and still has 85% of the arm strength which is the only thing some people talk about. I'd never switch Tua for Allen and the above stats show I'm right in that thinking. I mean everyone is saying Allen is the best PLAYER in the game, that's what the jerks on TV keep saying. So Tua has mostly better stats than the supposed best PLAYER in the NFL. What does that tell you?

This poor fella is clearly lying to himself, or he's insane. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Mikie's Bills said:

Looking at the forecast they are calling for a chance of rain/thunderstorms in Miami in 9 out of the next 10 days? lol

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Miami+FL?canonicalCityId=c9d07351a6bbc498786bf52814f07b68fe43a40bfd634facef3db6b459321c41

It rains in South Florida pretty much every day.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Watching Tua in this first half, the thought that keeps coming to mind is:

Boy that ball hangs in the air a long time.

Tyreek had time to make a sandwich in the end zone at the end of the game between how fast he is, how long it takes the ball to arrive, and how bad the ravens secondary was. The ravens had the 32nd ranked pass D in 2021 and still do

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Why is everyone only concerned with our secondary against their receivers. Just remember, our offense gets to play too. The big question is how in the heck are they gonna stop us? Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey couldn’t. The Titans thought they could run the ball and control the clock. That didn’t work either. 

I said this in the Titan game posts and already have said the same thing in the Dolphins game posts.  

The thing is there is a contingent of posters that together post about 10-15% of the replies on this board who will not listen to

anything positive about this team.  I have learned to not take the bait no more.  You know you need that bait to troll.

The Bills have a tough game ahead of them on the road, especially with some injuries.  They will be favorites.  After that being said, there is no logical

argument that can be made to these "fans".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.