It's Miami Week...Squish The Fish!!!!!

eball

2 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Explain...

do I really need to explain that you are a TROLL. 

To the ignore list you go. 

45 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Been waiting 18 years for this rivalry to get back to where it was.

let Miami sweep the Bills 

then it will be a rivalry 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think they have built an offense that can really give buffalo trouble. 
I don’t expect them to go over the top with any success but the screens and misdirection could be an issue. Gesicki is also a problem if they involve him. 
But at the end of the day, I don’t see many scenarios their defense is going to put up much of a fight against this offense. Might be a 38-24 kinda game where the defense actually looks human. 
But I would love another dominating game where the pass rush ruins everything. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

I'm sure he'll get there but he seems so smooth doing it like he'll rock Tua to sleep and tell him a bed time story, Epenesa feels so excited to get there he might turn his bones into powder.

I am interested to watch for what WGR (I think Sal) was discussing earlier: how Tua apparently struggles with taller lines and our line is a bunch of trees.

18 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I think they have built an offense that can really give buffalo trouble. 
I don’t expect them to go over the top with any success but the screens and misdirection could be an issue. Gesicki is also a problem if they involve him. 
But at the end of the day, I don’t see many scenarios their defense is going to put up much of a fight against this offense. Might be a 38-24 kinda game where the defense actually looks human. 
But I would love another dominating game where the pass rush ruins everything. 

that’s exactly what I’m thinking.  We’re not gonna hold them to 7 like we did the Titans.  But our offense is more than capable of covering the difference.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

that’s exactly what I’m thinking.  We’re not gonna hold them to 7 like we did the Titans.  But our offense is more than capable of covering the difference.

Our defense is designed to prevent big plays over the top, so the way they beat Baltimore wont happen against us. We may not hold them to 7 but Tua is going to have to be better than he was last week to beat us.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.