Jump to content

Crow-eating Collinsworth


NoHuddleKelly12
 Share

Recommended Posts

Even Collinsworth was forced to gush over Josh and our Bills tonight…from his awestruck dumbfoundedness in discussing how Josh just loves to play and tell the Rams how he’s owning them after stiff-arms, to making the profound observation that Stafford’s best highlight play was his tackle in defense against Boogie Basham’s INT return…it was a night for the (usually Debbie Downer) announcer makeover for the ages! What were your favorite Collinsworth quips on the night?

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He said watching Allen tonight was like watching Brady he was so perfect. 
We have national star power players now, he loves us. Did you even read our pff ranks when the starting lineups flashed on the screen? He’s gotta hype us up 😂😂😂

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Even Collinsworth was forced to gush over Josh and our Bills tonight…from his awestruck dumbfoundedness in discussing how Josh just loves to play and tell the Rams how he’s owning them after stiff-arms, to making the profound observation that Stafford’s best highlight play was his tackle in defense against Boogie Basham’s INT return…it was a night for the (usually Debbie Downer) announcer makeover for the ages! What were your favorite Collinsworth quips on the night?

He probably hates doing it.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I chose to ignore CC as he is an ignoramus to the nth degree.  Why he is still employed is beyond me.  He dissed JA17 in the beginning and was on his knees in sublimation at the middle of the 2nd half.  What a tool.... 

 

This needs to stop, If we open up the draft day thread so many on here were absolutely horrified when we took Allen over Rosen. I would say 75% or more hated the pick and stated the exact same thing Collinsworth has said. He woke people up and made them into believers there is nothing wrong with making a mistake. So if we can forgive 75% + of the board we can forgive Collinsworth.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

 

This needs to stop, If we open up the draft day thread so many on here were absolutely horrified when we took Allen over Rosen. I would say 75% or more hated the pick and stated the exact same thing Collinsworth has said. He woke people up and made them into believers there is nothing wrong with making a mistake. So if we can forgive 75% + of the board we can forgive Collinsworth.

 

Sorry bro but no to CC....he is an ####### x10 and more....maybe even more.  Nope not gonna stop CC is a hole....nothing more and certainly less.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

But he even offered up the ultimate compliment in his book…”Allen reminds me of Tom Brady in how quickly he’s getting the ball out to the right guys over and over…” Fake or not, that’s saying something for CC.

You read his book? Oh my!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was shocked that he only mentioned Tom Brady once, and that's because he was comparing him and Josh. But even better yet, not one mention of Mahomes all night. He may finally be realizing who the best QB in the league is right now. For once, he didn't make me wanna vomit.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

I was shocked that he only mentioned Tom Brady once, and that's because he was comparing him and Josh. But even better yet, not one mention of Mahomes all night. He may finally be realizing who the best QB in the league is right now. For once, he didn't make me wanna vomit.

Not mentioning Mahomes even once must be a personal record for him, good call. 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The main reason I don’t like collinsworth is he brings nothing to the broadcast of a traditional color commentator. He talks zero X’s and O’s And strategy. Therefore he has to rely on praising athletes (mainly the stars regardless of the team) and personal anecdotes about them throughout the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Even Collinsworth was forced to gush over Josh and our Bills tonight…from his awestruck dumbfoundedness in discussing how Josh just loves to play and tell the Rams how he’s owning them after stiff-arms, to making the profound observation that Stafford’s best highlight play was his tackle in defense against Boogie Basham’s INT return…it was a night for the (usually Debbie Downer) announcer makeover for the ages! What were your favorite Collinsworth quips on the night?

 

My favorite quote is his non-quote - he did not mention PFF once.  Last year he was self-serving constantly citing it.  Upper management must have told him it is hurting ratings and stop it.

 

My quotes from first half game thread:

 

Chis Collingsworh: "I knew Josh Allen was great.". 

  • Since when?

 

Chis Collingsworh: "Lessie Fraiser's defense drives you crazy!"

  • He had a good head start.

 

Chis Collingsworh: Taron Johnson is one of my favorite players?

  • Since when?

 

 

Edited by Limeaid
added quotes.
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...