I don't just want to win a Superbowl

Kellyhero68

10 hours ago, Kellyhero68 said:

After being a fan for over 45 years, going thru the Superbowl losses, Wide right, the Music City Miracle, "13 seconds", the 17-playoff year drought, endless jokes, I want more. The Bills Mafia deserve a historic season, most points scored in a season in NFL history, 15 or 16 regular wins, and blow wins in the playoffs and most points scored in the Superbowl. WE DESERVE IT.

Go Bills !!

I don’t care if we go 8-9 make the playoffs 

and win the SB 3-0 in the overtime. !!! 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Kellyhero68 said:

After being a fan for over 45 years, going thru the Superbowl losses, Wide right, the Music City Miracle, "13 seconds", the 17-playoff year drought, endless jokes, I want more. The Bills Mafia deserve a historic season, most points scored in a season in NFL history, 15 or 16 regular wins, and blow wins in the playoffs and most points scored in the Superbowl. WE DESERVE IT.

Go Bills !!

you forgot the Ronnie "No Reception" Harmon game > 😉

23 minutes ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

This is so stupid but so true. Honestly one super bowl win and the rest of life is all gravy. Just get that one baby. #Burnitup. Go Bills. 

This is 100% correct.  As a lifelong Red Sox fan, I can tell you that first win in 2004 changed everything, and the wins since don't even matter.

It only takes 1 championship to forever change your views on things as a fan.

• Agree 1

So Tyreek was asked if he would be willing to be handcuffed to Jackson mahomes for 24 hrs if it meant a guaranteed Super Bowl win. His response is epic.

What say you?  It is a rough one, but I think I would do it .. I might go to prison for killing him during that 24 hrs .. but it is the Lombardi.

20 hours ago, Kellyhero68 said:

Go Bills !!

This is a joke right?  You’ve been a fan for 40+ years and you do t want us to win the SB?  I hope this was a joke and a poor one as I see you’re new.

I don’t understand you’re logic.  For those older than you, we’ve wanted a Championship forever.  I’ll take it however possible.

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, without a drought said:

This is what I was expecting this thread to be about. And, I'd go with 5 in a row to out do the 4 consecutive losses in the 90's . Otherwise they would be linked together in every mention of the 4 wins.

They'd be the Greatest team in history 

And in an era where repeating is Very difficult. 

4 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

So Tyreek was asked if he would be willing to be handcuffed to Jackson mahomes for 24 hrs if it meant a guaranteed Super Bowl win. His response is epic.

What say you?  It is a rough one, but I think I would do it .. I might go to prison for killing him during that 24 hrs .. but it is the Lombardi.

Who ever says NO GTFO you are NOT a real Bills fan !!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.