Marcus Maye Arrested

H2o

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/01/report-marcus-maye-is-arrested-for-aggravated-assault-with-a-firearm/

Didn't see this anywhere on the main page or using the search. The Saints are looking to be without one of their better players on defense following this I would assume. First Kamara and now this. 

Starting safety Marcus Maye has been arrested for aggravated assault with a firearm, according to Nick Underhill of NewOrleans.football.

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

nothing his trial got pushed back until after the season and he's out there playing as if nothing happened

How screwed up is our legal system....so rich entitled celebrities', we will jus let them play out their season.  Good luck you or I getting the same leeway.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

…and this comes 2 days after they trade another of their safeties to the Eagles. 

A pretty good one too. Probably kicking themselves. 

Is there a incident report on this yet floating around?

EDIT: okay I got the gist. Road rage, waived a gun at occupants of other vehicle. Nice work.

Edited by JoPoy88

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.