Bills Regular Season Record

LabattBlue

Bills 2022 W-L Record  

167 members have voted

1. 1. W-L

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2022 at 12:00 AM

15 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I went 12-5, assuming 4 of these losses come in the first 6 games

I went 1 loss in each qtr of the season with game 17 being a toss up if the Bills are fighting for home field or not (which I'm hoping they already clinched).

12-5.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Philo said:

I went with 12-5

1 loss within the division (not the Jets lol)

1 loss to a random team that Bills are favored against (NFC North opponent?)

3 losses against playoff caliber teams (looking like 6-7 such games on schedule - decided to split 'em)

We’re favored vs. the SB champs on the road, we’ll be favored each week I Billieve….

20 - 0…..

4 hours ago, gobills404 said:

So you think the Bills are the best team in the AFC, but also think they’re gonna lose to every top AFC team they play?

All four games I have them losing are on the road against very good opponents. The Bills super bowl teams of the 90s routinely lost some tough games on the road. But they will be good enough for the #1 seed and they won’t lose at home in the playoffs. 

Just curious did you comment on those that picked the Bills to lose 6 or more games or just spun the wheel and decided to try and sh*t in my wheaties today?? You’d think if you were that hard up to make an idiotic comment you’d choose to argue with someone that picks the Bills to struggle this year not someone that picks them to get to the super bowl. 

37 minutes ago, Billznut said:

All four games I have them losing are on the road against very good opponents. The Bills super bowl teams of the 90s routinely lost some tough games on the road. But they will be good enough for the #1 seed and they won’t lose at home in the playoffs.

Fair enough

37 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Just curious did you comment on those that picked the Bills to lose 6 or more games or just spun the wheel and decided to try and sh*t in my wheaties today?? You’d think if you were that hard up to make an idiotic comment you’d choose to argue with someone that picks the Bills to struggle this year not someone that picks them to get to the super bowl. 

Dude it’s a football message board. Maybe try not to get so worked up and make personal attacks at someone for disagreeing with you.

14 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I selected 9-8 because we have no punter

As my old West Virginia manager used to say, “way to aim to shoot the dog” House.  I thought it was funny.

I know we can only vote for one, but a more complete answer for me is a conservative 12-5, and expect 13-4.  I’m guessing Tre will be back for the Chiefs (well hoping), and that we pull the trigger on OBJ for a December-February run.

8 hours ago, without a drought said:

13-1-3

That would be agony to have 3 ties.  I know you were just kidding, but is there anything more frustrating than a tie?

14 hours ago, Augie said:

Vegas has the Bills and Buc’s tied for the best record with an over/under of 11.5 wins. I rounded up to 12 wins, because I don’t want to get too cocky. Remember when predicting 12 wins meant you were probably day drinking? Now it feels “conservative”.  I LOVE THIS TEAM! 

I went 14-3 because I didn't want to be too cocky at 15-2 and didn't want to disrespect the team at 13-4.  Haha, go Bills!  I LOVE THIS TEAM too!  Let's enjoy the ride!

I know every fanbase has fans that are unrealistic and delusional but this made me laugh. From Jets nation. They have a season prediction thread going as well.

10 wins.

Ravens at home - W  - week 1 Ravens don't have their act together yet.  

Browns away -W - browns backup QB.  First game back for Zach.  Jets win close one.

Bengals home - L - first loss.  Maybe start My Quite.  Lol.

Steelers away - W - Rookie QB.  Nuff said.

Fish Home - W - Tua can't get the ball to cheetah.

Packers away - L - Duh

Broncos away - L - Wilson vs Wilson.  Wilson wins (and loses)

Cheats home - W - the pig is ripe.

Bills home - W - close game. Squeak it out at home.

Cheaters away - L - letdown game.  sh*t.

Bears home - W - Fields vs Zach. Zach wins.

Vikings away - L - close game.  

Bills away - L - cold in buffalo

Lions home - W - someday the Lions will be good.

Jags home - W - Blondie is not good.

Seahawks away - W - best Geno handily.

Dolphags away - L - Playoffs, and just miss the division.

Come at me, bro!

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I know every fanbase has fans that are unrealistic and delusional but this made me laugh. From Jets nation. They have a season prediction thread going as well.

10 wins.

Ravens at home - W  - week 1 Ravens don't have their act together yet.  

Browns away -W - browns backup QB.  First game back for Zach.  Jets win close one.

Bengals home - L - first loss.  Maybe start My Quite.  Lol.

Steelers away - W - Rookie QB.  Nuff said.

Fish Home - W - Tua can't get the ball to cheetah.

Packers away - L - Duh

Broncos away - L - Wilson vs Wilson.  Wilson wins (and loses)

Cheats home - W - the pig is ripe.

Bills home - W - close game. Squeak it out at home.

Cheaters away - L - letdown game.  sh*t.

Bears home - W - Fields vs Zach. Zach wins.

Vikings away - L - close game.  

Bills away - L - cold in buffalo

Lions home - W - someday the Lions will be good.

Jags home - W - Blondie is not good.

Seahawks away - W - best Geno handily.

Dolphags away - L - Playoffs, and just miss the division.

Come at me, bro!

I do not miss the draught years, omg. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.