Josh on the Herd

GunnerBill

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Really good interview with Colin Cowherd. Josh came across great but he got asked some interesting questions too. Really enjoyable watch.

They don't allow you to post links from the U.K., now?? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He did by middle of year 2

He’s one of the biggest Josh fans out there, and when he changed his mind he owned it. 

I must admit, I had early doubts myself but I’m thrilled to have a seat on the Josh Bandwagon! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

55 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Really good interview with Colin Cowherd. Josh came across great but he got asked some interesting questions too. Really enjoyable watch.

That was a really good watch!  Cowherd usually annoys me but he did well asking Josh some reasonable questions we don't hear all the time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

As an off topic note, if anyone wants to kill some time, watch the cowherd interview with bill romanoski.   There’s some quality stories there. 

It's too bad Colin has never interviewed someone whose blood content was more steroids than plasma.

• Haha (+1) 1

When I hear Josh speak, I'm reminded of Carol Dweck's book on the "Growth Mindset."

Most people define themselves a certain way and put false ceilings on themselves.  But Josh believes in his growth and believes he'll continue to evolve & get better.  When he struggles and finds flaws in his game, he puts his head down and confidently works to improve.  

It's almost like a self-fulfilling prophecy.  He believes he'll get better so he does.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.