Coach McD wakes up with GMFB

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

It's helpful in a 1 hr 45 minute interview, to give a time stamp.

McDermott is ~48.5 minutes in

They tell him he was listed #3 of "coaches who could kick other coaches ass" behind Dan Campbell and Mike Vrabel, and does he think he could kick their ass? 

He says "yes", at the same time....😜 (in context of some other remarks he makes about wrestlers, it makes sense)

Edited by Beck Water

On 8/17/2022 at 5:43 AM, BuffaloBill said:

He is a boring interview if the truth be told.

I dunno, maybe most interviewers just don't ask McD the right questions - like whether he thinks he, personally, could beat up Dan Campbell or Mike Vrable.  Or whether he thinks he could convert a world champion wrestler to DT.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard Coach McDermott swear. Am I the only one?

He does amongst the players, but only when upset. There’s videos of him yelling where some of his words were bleeped out. I think he’s such a man of faith and Christian values that foul language isn’t a part of his every day vocabulary.

EDIT: there have also been post game victory speeches where part of his language was bleeped out. 

Edited by JayBaller10

McD is on of the best coaches we've ever had and I love the dude. With that said...the interview was awkward with him constantly trying to be funny. I see he was trying to "let his hair down" and be more laid back and show a different side than in his pressers but man was that an overall uncomfortable watch.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

11 minutes ago, StHustle said:

McD is on of the best coaches we've ever had and I love the dude. With that said...the interview was awkward with him constantly trying to be funny. I see he was trying to "let his hair down" and be more laid back and show a different side than in his pressers but man was that an overall uncomfortable watch.

McD and them is a train wreck to mash up. Detail oriented,  high motor, religious, respectful guy..... stoner, irreverent, ch*t talker, class clowns, types. 

I love PMT, and I love McD, but this is a classic tuna fish and jelly sammich lol

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Fleezoid said:

Time to head over the Titans and Lions message boards. This should get entertaining. Some fans will lose their minds. 

Let us know what you find

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I don't know, Campbell seem like he might fight dirty. 

They both might fight dirty.  Keep in mind Vrabel was raised by the Hoodie...apple falls close to the tree

Edited by Beck Water

21 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Let us know what you find

They both might fight dirty.  Keep in mind Vrabel was raised by the Hoodie...apple falls close to the tree

Lol, true. I guess we all would fight dirty if came down to it and we had to. But Campbell will give off the impression with how he acts sometimes and his words. All that "eating knee caps" talk etc. Could be just putting on a show giving attempting to give an impression that makes some believe he has a crazy side lol.

He does kinda have that look too. However, wasn't long after trying to make himself seem like a hardass with a side of crazy....few weeks later he cried many tears in an interview after one of the many losses his team had. Kinda showed the hardass, tough guy approach wasn't working at all for him lolo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.