the Punt god

ProcessTruster

that punt was 70 yds in the air from scrimmage (75+ from where he hit it-- do I have that right?) .   I've been watching the NFL for a very long time, don't thing I've ever seen that before.   Yeah he was going from left to right but no wind, right?    Amazing.   Screw the coffin kick ability.  Think we found our punter? 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Since we probably won't punt this year, we should trade him for a 1st. Let a team that will need a punter, like the Patriots, trade for him.

Before the draft, there was a thread where people argued we should use a 2nd or 3rd on him 😅

Thankfully us fans aren't running the show. But hey, maybe some GM out there spends too much time on message boards too! We're not going to punt anyway, so let's get a 1st or 2nd out of it!

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Beast said:

Since we probably won't punt this year, we should trade him for a 1st. Let a team that will need a punter, like the Patriots, trade for him.

Great idea, flipping the field on us just gives Allen more room to rack up yards and break more records!

Looked so effortless that I thought he probably didn't get ahold of it but it was a perfect spiral and it just kept going and going like a long fly ball in baseball that keeps carrying and becomes a HR. The returner had no idea what to do because it just kept carrying. A lot of punters (Haack) would try to put more into it being pinned so far deep in their own zone and a lot of those times those end up being shanks. Today's punt from the Punt God was just very smooth and under control. Very impressive 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.