Jump to content

Very close to seeing stadium renderings


Recommended Posts

It's already been decided. 

 

If this were a woman saying it, then I would know it was a long way off but since it was a guy, he's just trying to satisfy everyone at this point 😉

Edited by The Wiz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

The comments about fans gathering “at the front door” not just on gamedays is interesting.

 

Perhaps something like a Bills Hall of Fame / Football museum, some sort of bar / food services with a field view, and a hotel... yes the hotel would be booked year round - plenty of people travelling on the I-90 that need hotel rooms... I think

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

a Front Door could also be something like the US Bank Stadium Legacy Gates, which are basically doors that are the entire wall that open on nice days.  Also has a big courtyard area in the front.  That stadium is so nice...  :beer:

 

gallery-3.thumb.jpg.ec879c5591aa516c8d6e510787ea549d.jpg

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Its 100% going to look like a UEFA Soccer Stadium in my opinion. I think its Jeremy who said it and he's spot on. All the new ones have the exact same details and have about the same seating capacity as to what the Bills were looking for around 60,000. 

So….Jeremy spoke in….spoke in class today? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

 

Is the dome cover invisible?

Can't you see the overhang?

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:


Who is going to stay in them the other 350 days of the year? 

 

Buffalo needs more hotel rooms anyway. 

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

a Front Door could also be something like the US Bank Stadium Legacy Gates, which are basically doors that are the entire wall that open on nice days.  Also has a big courtyard area in the front.  That stadium is so nice...  :beer:

 

gallery-3.thumb.jpg.ec879c5591aa516c8d6e510787ea549d.jpg

 

Only $1.2B. But we can't have something that nice.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heitz said:

I wonder if any other new development pop-up around the new stadium?  I nice big hotel nearby would be amazing, as would a few other bars (not that we all don't love our Big Tree and Danny's time), a brewery maybe.  IDK, it's always interesting to me that there's really not much near the stadium, maybe this could be a catalyst...

 

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

You’d think 3 or 4 hotels close by would make sense. 


 

I highly doubt it.  The current stadium was not a catalyst for anything and there is less in the area now.

 

With no other destinations - any bars/hotels have to live on essentially 9 dates a year - it is not going to work.  They need something on the property that drives business the other 340 days.  A couple of big casinos, several new businesses moving there from other locations, a nice music venue for smaller concerts, an outside summer league soccer team to play in the stadium 25 times during the summer, etc.  

 

The stadium with NFL can not support anything else in OP - it never has and it really won’t.

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

a Front Door could also be something like the US Bank Stadium Legacy Gates, which are basically doors that are the entire wall that open on nice days.  Also has a big courtyard area in the front.  That stadium is so nice...  :beer:

 

gallery-3.thumb.jpg.ec879c5591aa516c8d6e510787ea549d.jpg


it is very nice but I don’t think they’re going for anything close to that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

 

Ever sat in the Oranges in the old Aud? Same experience. 

The Oranges at the Aud were the ONLY place we ever sat - for so many Braves games (didn't they used to have coupons on milk cartons for them?)  Even for little 3 games I don't remember ever sitting low.  And the ramps up to the Orange...

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So….Jeremy spoke in….spoke in class today? 

 

Clearly you remember picking on the boy.  Seemed a harmless little *****.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, stevewin said:

The Oranges at the Aud were the ONLY place we ever sat - for so many Braves games (didn't they used to have coupons on milk cartons for them?)  Even for little 3 games I don't remember ever sitting low.  And the ramps up to the Orange...

I remember taking 3 escalators after those ramps to get to the oranges

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Does ‘inside’ mean there’s a dome after all? 😂😂

In ten years at the end of the Josh Allen era yes I believe the new Bills stadium will be potentially domed unfortunately it won’t change the location Orchard Park that has next to zero growth potential. But the future stadium going Bills fan is going to most likely want to not freeze or get any type of weather environment on them. That is assuming the new Bills stadium is even viable in 10 years in Orchard Park because who knows?
 

I wish the Buffalo Bills the best because I am Buffalo Bills fan but this new Bills stadium doesn’t really excite me personally as a Bills fan because the location is wrong and no dome again good luck. I like the Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bisons downtown set up with Canalside and the future neighborhood going to be built there. That is Buffalo future thinking long term not this shortsighted mess again in Orchard Park. I never liked Highmark Stadium because it was single sport with a few concerts use that lacked any type of excitement beyond the tailgate lots. Highmark stadium was scaled down from the dome it was suppose to be with Major League Baseball team for Buffalo so it was never a stadium that was great it was like the HSBC tower downtown and the Niagara Falls Convention Center urban renewal done shortsighted and poorly planned. Niagara Falls Convention Center should have been double the size for the Buffalo Braves NBA as the main tenant not Niagara Purple Eagles basketball. If that happened the Buffalo Braves NBA might have survived in Western New York  remember no Toronto Blue Jays or Toronto Raptors we missed the boat on so many things like always just shortsighted and failure.
 

Again tailgating isn’t really special I tailgate at UB Stadium every week for the UB Bulls football team what the Bills have tailgate wise is way overrated it isn’t special I can tailgate at UB Stadium. Speaking of UB stadium is another stadium that needs TLC like getting rid of the track and a new scoreboard again shortsighted nothing from WNY and NYS leaders just a joke. So no I am not Buffalo fan saying our leaders are wonderful we have a new Bills stadium that serves nothing but the Bills it isn’t a WNY community benefit it should be unfortunately. The Buffalo Bills didn’t invent tailgating. I get it we are poor in WNY with bad economic growth forever be proud tailgating outside in Orchard Park with nothing else beyond that which is ridiculous. Again even that new Bills stadium built at UB Amherst serves WNY more than Orchard Park because the university can use the stadium so it wouldn’t have been just a Bills stadium. We are forever shortsighted again in WNY there is nothing the Buffalo Bills are announcing with the new Bills stadium that is better than Key Bank Center Sahlen’s Field setup with Canalside. One can tailgate anywhere people tailgated at Sahlen’s Field for taste of country concert. The oh you can’t tailgate only in a Orchard Park stadium parking lot is ridiculous and embarrassing that shortsighted ness opinion is even a thing in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WotAGuy said:


Who is going to stay in them the other 350 days of the year? 

Packers make it work in Green Bay. Time-line:

 

1. Stadium

2. Hotels

3. Bars/Restaurants

4. Businesses

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

In ten years at the end of the Josh Allen era yes I believe the new Bills stadium will be potentially domed unfortunately it won’t change the location Orchard Park that has next to zero growth potential. But the future stadium going Bills fan is going to most likely want to not freeze or get any type of weather environment on them. That is assuming the new Bills stadium is even viable in 10 years in Orchard Park because who knows?
 

I wish the Buffalo Bills the best because I am Buffalo Bills fan but this new Bills stadium doesn’t really excite me personally as a Bills fan because the location is wrong and no dome again good luck. I like the Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bisons downtown set up with Canalside and the future neighborhood going to be built there. That is Buffalo future thinking long term not this shortsighted mess again in Orchard Park. I never liked Highmark Stadium because it was single sport with a few concerts use that lacked any type of excitement beyond the tailgate lots. Highmark stadium was scaled down from the dome it was suppose to be with Major League Baseball team for Buffalo so it was never a stadium that was great it was like the HSBC tower downtown and the Niagara Falls Convention Center urban renewal done shortsighted and poorly planned. Niagara Falls Convention Center should have been double the size for the Buffalo Braves NBA as the main tenant not Niagara Purple Eagles basketball. If that happened the Buffalo Braves NBA might have survived in Western New York  remember no Toronto Blue Jays or Toronto Raptors we missed the boat on so many things like always just shortsighted and failure.
 

Again tailgating isn’t really special I tailgate at UB Stadium every week for the UB Bulls football team what the Bills have tailgate wise is way overrated it isn’t special I can tailgate at UB Stadium. Speaking of UB stadium is another stadium that needs TLC like getting rid of the track and a new scoreboard again shortsighted nothing from WNY and NYS leaders just a joke. So no I am not Buffalo fan saying our leaders are wonderful we have a new Bills stadium that serves nothing but the Bills it isn’t a WNY community benefit it should be unfortunately. The Buffalo Bills didn’t invent tailgating. I get it we are poor in WNY with bad economic growth forever be proud tailgating outside in Orchard Park with nothing else beyond that which is ridiculous. Again even that new Bills stadium built at UB Amherst serves WNY more than Orchard Park because the university can use the stadium so it wouldn’t have been just a Bills stadium. We are forever shortsighted again in WNY there is nothing the Buffalo Bills are announcing with the new Bills stadium that is better than Key Bank Center Sahlen’s Field setup with Canalside. One can tailgate anywhere people tailgated at Sahlen’s Field for taste of country concert. The oh you can’t tailgate only in a Orchard Park stadium parking lot is ridiculous and embarrassing that shortsighted ness opinion is even a thing in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Wow-try a paragraph here or there

1 hour ago, JoPoy88 said:


it is very nice but I don’t think they’re going for anything close to that.

Going to Rammstein in August there. Can't wait

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Packers make it work in Green Bay. Time-line:

 

1. Stadium

2. Hotels

3. Bars/Restaurants

4. Businesses

 


Lambeau Field is pretty much right in town. Highmark/The Ralph/Rich is closer to cross country skiing trails than Buffalo, and has been there almost 50 years without any significant development taking place. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

In ten years at the end of the Josh Allen era yes I believe the new Bills stadium will be potentially domed unfortunately it won’t change the location Orchard Park that has next to zero growth potential. But the future stadium going Bills fan is going to most likely want to not freeze or get any type of weather environment on them. That is assuming the new Bills stadium is even viable in 10 years in Orchard Park because who knows?
 

I wish the Buffalo Bills the best because I am Buffalo Bills fan but this new Bills stadium doesn’t really excite me personally as a Bills fan because the location is wrong and no dome again good luck. I like the Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bisons downtown set up with Canalside and the future neighborhood going to be built there. That is Buffalo future thinking long term not this shortsighted mess again in Orchard Park. I never liked Highmark Stadium because it was single sport with a few concerts use that lacked any type of excitement beyond the tailgate lots. Highmark stadium was scaled down from the dome it was suppose to be with Major League Baseball team for Buffalo so it was never a stadium that was great it was like the HSBC tower downtown and the Niagara Falls Convention Center urban renewal done shortsighted and poorly planned. Niagara Falls Convention Center should have been double the size for the Buffalo Braves NBA as the main tenant not Niagara Purple Eagles basketball. If that happened the Buffalo Braves NBA might have survived in Western New York  remember no Toronto Blue Jays or Toronto Raptors we missed the boat on so many things like always just shortsighted and failure.
 

Again tailgating isn’t really special I tailgate at UB Stadium every week for the UB Bulls football team what the Bills have tailgate wise is way overrated it isn’t special I can tailgate at UB Stadium. Speaking of UB stadium is another stadium that needs TLC like getting rid of the track and a new scoreboard again shortsighted nothing from WNY and NYS leaders just a joke. So no I am not Buffalo fan saying our leaders are wonderful we have a new Bills stadium that serves nothing but the Bills it isn’t a WNY community benefit it should be unfortunately. The Buffalo Bills didn’t invent tailgating. I get it we are poor in WNY with bad economic growth forever be proud tailgating outside in Orchard Park with nothing else beyond that which is ridiculous. Again even that new Bills stadium built at UB Amherst serves WNY more than Orchard Park because the university can use the stadium so it wouldn’t have been just a Bills stadium. We are forever shortsighted again in WNY there is nothing the Buffalo Bills are announcing with the new Bills stadium that is better than Key Bank Center Sahlen’s Field setup with Canalside. One can tailgate anywhere people tailgated at Sahlen’s Field for taste of country concert. The oh you can’t tailgate only in a Orchard Park stadium parking lot is ridiculous and embarrassing that shortsighted ness opinion is even a thing in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

 

What and what?

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...