First look: Buffalo Bills new stadium proposal shows potential footprint of new facilities in Orchard Park

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Except parking I'd imagine. Not that it'll be that big a deal. 

Pretty much what they said but they are looking into alternatives for the first season in the new stadium. 

The demolition of the current stadium, and construction of new parking on the site is expected to take 6 to 8 months. While that process is taking place there is the expectation that parking will be temporarily impacted during construction which could include the first season at the new stadium. Options and alternatives will be looked at as the process moves forward.

2 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

I thought this was being built in Dunkirk??? I overpayed for 50 acres when the rumors were flying 3 years ago. 

Connect the Dots

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

I thought this was being built in Dunkirk??? I overpayed for 50 acres when the rumors were flying 3 years ago. 

What happened to Howard Milstein and Niagara Falls???  A trust reporter from a major newswire service gave the heads up on this some years ago......

Not sure if this is being discussed elsewhere, but I just tried to paste a Twitter link in this thread, both as normal and as plain text, and got this message:

error.jpg

It goes on to say your access to this site has been limited/blocked, and to contact the site owner for help.

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

What happened to Howard Milstein and Niagara Falls???  A trust reporter from a major newswire service gave the heads up on this some years ago......

You're both wrong. 

It's going near Letchworth. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Was the website crash cover for the news drop of Hammer's Lot being overtaken? 

I know you were joking, but I tried to post a titter link from Two Bills Drive, but it was blocked. It said:

tweet.jpg

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

One way to eliminate the competition.

I am not sure what caused site to be Rosened but SDS needs to eliminate Josh Rosen from staff.

tweet2.jpg

Edited by chongli

52 minutes ago, chongli said:

Not sure if this is being discussed elsewhere, but I just tried to paste a Twitter link in this thread, both as normal and as plain text, and got this message:

error.jpg

It goes on to say your access to this site has been limited/blocked, and to contact the site owner for help.

I got same thing starting yesterday 

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

No Batavia….. get it right….

Hey - Hey - I heard the plan was for 4 new stadiums: 1 in Batavia, 1 in Dunkirk, 1 in Niagara Falls, and 1 in Letchworth to help regionalize the team.  Then they secretly rotate where the games are played without telling the fans - so the fans get 4 spots to tailgate and the Bills get 4 times the ticket sales.

Brilliant.  😂

Edited by Rochesterfan

19 hours ago, chongli said:

error.jpg

Did you do what the message said?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

No Batavia….. get it right….

Letchworth!!!!

41 minutes ago, SDS said:

@SDS

A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site

Your access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 403)

If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.

Block Technical Data

Block Reason:A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site

Time:Sun, 3 Jul 2022 13:28:38 GMT

About Wordfence

Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 4 million WordPress sites. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site.

You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence.

Click here to learn more: Documentation

Generated by Wordfence at Sun, 3 Jul 2022 13:28:38 GMT.
Your computer's time: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 13:28:38 GMT.

all you need to do is copy a Twitter link 

Paste link (hit) enter (not that it’s needed)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Hey - Hey - I heard the plan was for 4 new stadiums: 1 in Batavia, 1 in Dunkirk, 1 in Niagara Falls, and 1 in Letchworth to help regionalize the team.  Then they secretly rotate where the games are played without telling the fans - so the fans get 4 spots to tailgate and the Bills get 4 times the ticket sales.

Brilliant.  😂

Then they wisely fired Russ Brandon.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SDS said:

I assumed the site owner (you) is a busy person, and I hesitated to bother you about such things. Also, others had reported the blocking of twitter links had been going on for a while, so I assumed it was a known issue and didn't want to contact a moderator.

5 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

You may be but it is comforting to know that you are not there alone.....just sayin'

Yeah, I too was worried from that message that I had been banned due to trying to post a twitter link, lol.

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, chongli said:

I assumed the site owner (you) is a busy person, and I hesitated to bother you about such things. Also, others had reported the blocking of twitter links had been going on for a while, so I assumed it was a known issue and didn't want to contact a moderator.

Yeah, I too was worried from that message that I had been banned due to trying to post a twitter link, lol.

Twitter is now considered a virus.

'bout time.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.