Ooh, they look soooooooooooo cute!

\GoBillsInDallas/

Apparently she was tossed 10 feet into the air.  

I've seen stuff from bull fights and Pamplona where that happens.

One quick jerk of the neck and a human is tossed like a 5 pound rag doll! 

Unbelievable power in those animals.

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I wonder what makes people think this is a good idea. I've been to Yellowstone and besides common sense there are also tons of signs telling you not to approach wild animals. You have to be a special kind of stupid. 

Famous last words: "I ain't lettin' the man tell me what to do."

Good for them.  I've been to Yellowstone one time, got to see some bison, made sure to keep our distance, even with one of them coming towards us.  The most tragic part of our bison encounter was listening to this 40 something guy try to impress this early 20's foreign girl by telling her he was platinum level with Holiday Inn, while we were all standing on the roadside watching the bison.  

15 hours ago, Just Jack said:

The most tragic part of our bison encounter was listening to this 40 something guy try to impress this early 20's foreign girl by telling her he was platinum level with Holiday Inn, while we were all standing on the roadside watching the bison.  

Tragic?  That sounds fantastic!  Should be worked into a Cohen brothers script at some point. 

That's hilarious.

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Tragic?  That sounds fantastic!  Should be worked into a Cohen brothers script at some point. 

That's hilarious.

It was tragic in the sense that both myself and my coworker that were there listening to it, were also platinum with HI at the time.  We were debating speaking up but it was funnier listening to this guy go on and on about all his "benefits" he gets being platinum. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.