Jump to content

NFL Draft 2022 Fourth to Seventh Round Discussion Thread


UKBillFan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Time for a board update.... Bills 7 picks away...

 

1. Carson Strong*, QB, Nevada

2. Justyn Ross*, WR, Clemson

3. Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State

4. Damone Clark*, LB, LSU

5. Dohnovan West, IOL, Arizona State

6. Jaramee Salyer, IOL, Georgia

7. Verone McKinley, S, Oregon

8. Matthew Butler, DT, Tennessee

9. Alec Lindstrom, IOL, Boston College

10. Kingsley Enagbare, DE, South Carolina

 

 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Time for a board update.... Bills 7 picks away...

 

1. Carson Strong*, QB, Nevada

2. Justyn Ross*, WR, Clemson

3. Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State

4. Damone Clark*, LB, LSU

5. Dohnovan West, IOL, Arizona State

6. Jaramee Salyer, IOL, Georgia

7. Verone McKinley, S, Oregon

8. Matthew Butler, DT, Tennessee

9. Alec Lindstrom, IOL, Boston College

10. Kingsley Enagbare, DE, South Carolina

 

 


I would take a crack at Strong honestly. He’s got way more upside than a guy like Fromm who the Bills drafted in the 5th but I hear his knees are in rough shape . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

If they have someone they want at this point... I'd trade up.  Those sixth rounders aren't all going to pan out.

But it makes sense to keep all those picks and then see which one pans out enough to make the roster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Time for a board update.... Bills 7 picks away...

 

1. Carson Strong*, QB, Nevada

2. Justyn Ross*, WR, Clemson

3. Rasheed Walker, OT, Penn State

4. Damone Clark*, LB, LSU

5. Dohnovan West, IOL, Arizona State

6. Jaramee Salyer, IOL, Georgia

7. Verone McKinley, S, Oregon

8. Matthew Butler, DT, Tennessee

9. Alec Lindstrom, IOL, Boston College

10. Kingsley Enagbare, DE, South Carolina

 

 

 

I have the hope for Carson Strong with the final 6th pick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

If they have someone they want at this point... I'd trade up.  Those sixth rounders aren't all going to pan out.

But it makes sense to keep all those picks and then see which one pans out enough to make the roster.

Edited by No_Matter_What
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Feels like one more CB (Thompson from Texas is my call), 2 OLs and Araiza

 

I'd take Araiza next secure him.

The thing is, only a few teams are in the market for a punter and two have already come off the board, so there might not be much urgency…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gonzo1105 said:


I would take a crack at Strong honestly. He’s got way more upside than a guy like Fromm who the Bills drafted in the 5th but I hear his knees are in rough shape . 

 

Yea they are. But riding the pine might help him last longer? He needs a spread style scheme so the Bills with their spread / EP hybrid are a potential scheme fit. If he makes out 3rd 6th rounder I'd do it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Feels like one more CB (Thompson from Texas is my call), 2 OLs and Araiza

 

I'd take Araiza next secure him.

More to punting then kicking the ball as far as you can which he’s got at.  He’s not good at the other aspect of punting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...