Sunday Ticket 2022

Jukester

This is easy, find a college girl who has no interest in football. Give her $20 to use her name and sign up as a student account. Doesn't require a student email.

or Don't ask and just input the info lol.

Edited by GoBills!

So I can use my nieces email who goes to Geneseo but I live in Virginia.  It says she’s eligible for the ticket but will I be able to watch in Virginia?  Been with DT forever and they said no ticket for me so I said cancel my ***** then.  Thanks for your help.

10 minutes ago, PoppaBen said:

So I can use my nieces email who goes to Geneseo but I live in Virginia.  It says she’s eligible for the ticket but will I be able to watch in Virginia?  Been with DT forever and they said no ticket for me so I said cancel my ***** then.  Thanks for your help.

Yes, Sunday ticket is country wide. Or do you mean the Bills specifically. Either way; should be good with a Virginia IP address. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Yes, Sunday ticket is country wide. Or do you mean the Bills specifically. Either way; should be good with a Virginia IP address. 

I’ve had the ticket for years but sick of paying for it as everyone else seems to get deals.  So I’m asking, if I use a geneseo email to sign up for the online ticket only, will I still be able to watch in Virginia?  My luck they will screw me somehow saying I’m not close enough to geneseo or something haha

12 hours ago, PoppaBen said:

I’ve had the ticket for years but sick of paying for it as everyone else seems to get deals.  So I’m asking, if I use a geneseo email to sign up for the online ticket only, will I still be able to watch in Virginia?  My luck they will screw me somehow saying I’m not close enough to geneseo or something haha

Well you would be working the system so you would deserve whatever you get.  But unless they change things it will work just fine.

16 hours ago, PoppaBen said:

Yes. Till 2 years back, my daughter's signed up for me. I am in IL and they studied in IA and WI. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, PoppaBen said:

Used my sons WVU email for two years, used my daughters last year from GMU..i live in Richmond va..no worries. No address verification or anything like that

1 hour ago, fallen627 said:

man, I need to try calling again!

I’m not sure the reasoning but it was super easy with little dialogue this time. I stated I wanted to lower my monthly payment and the NFL ST wasn’t showing on my account. I shared I historically had it at a reduced price or at no cost in the past. She said will a $50 monthly credit and free NFL ST work. You bet! Have a great day and thank you!

For those that are signed up for Sunday ticket, today (August 27th) they will be showing a majority of the preseason games so you can test out the ticket and make sure it’s working. Seven games available today to watch. 

Edited by Billznut

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.